How do we make White men less cowardly?

Too many White men are embracing cowardly tactics such as whispering passive aggressively, gossiping or so-called CHEESING in games where they do everything to win even if it isn't fun or worthy of the game.
How do we make White men regain their courageous warrior spirit?

Attached: yfpq7z2sks591.jpg (400x584, 26.91K)

A few good bottles of this will fix you up

Attached: 1660295849570798.png (241x550, 197.11K)

I prefer to swallow a few bottles of Robitussin before I go on my daily nigger stomping rampage

Parenting and teach them to fight and to use steel weapons, western society revolves around avoiding conflicts at all costs

There's no way like the hard way.

Attached: Beatings.jpg (500x403, 34.21K)

I think it's a zoomer problem
I only see cringelords with names like "Memeboi" acting cheap as fuck in Elden Ring and trying to make the AI kill you

idk. maybe by civil war. But I cant even find an important article on critterbashing in my town bcuz of a fucking tranny.

the legal regime would have to be removed.

Attached: 1660339089.jpg (850x681, 250.15K)

>so-called CHEESING in games where they do everything to win even if it isn't fun or worthy of the game
Lol, lmao even

“If you don’t stoically play that Jewish game, can you really call yourself white?” Paradoxically, the whole “hacker culture” of games in the 2000’s was white as hell

Yes yes go back to your bnwo joi's

>Elden Ring
>SSBM
>Mordhau
>>>Jewish
Not even stoically, it's just more fun when you're not stabbing someone in the back or letting the AI kill them or basing all your kills off ledge guarding
It's how the game is supposed to be played and it's more fun that wsy

Op are you autistic? What does it matter how you choose to play your game of choice?

Read the thread. It's not fun when you're cheap as fuck and sneak up on someone and kill them
I see people bragging about it on /erg/ acting like they're so good at the game when they never even fought in the first place.

It's rage inducing when 90% of players are falco and use the same tactics(ledge guarding), when 90% of your kills in Mordhau are getting stabbed in the back and when 90% of invaders try and use the AI to kill you when you're literally just clearing out the area
I play the game to fight, not act like a little bitch

Yesterday I told the local pedophile to fuck off then told the two blacks I was drinking with that they should kiss and that I wanted to fight them both.
To answer your question hang out with niggers and learn how to nig.

Fuck niggers

Nuck figgers

Nope, that just makes them piss themselves when you easily knock them out

>where they do everything to win even if it isn't fun or worthy of the game.
this is a very beta take on the ultimate male goal of victory. go fuck yourself gamer kike

It's called honor shitskin

No honor among sneedthves