What the fuck is this?

This one of the things that forced an alive and kicking Anne Heche into an ambulance while she tried to escape.

Attached: hechedemon.png (246x379, 104.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/gp5m6a.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=Ubqhr_OIeWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Video, not blurry screen shot please.

files.catbox.moe/gp5m6a.webm

Wow is this one of those situations like pic related where it just so happens to look like a demon? The fireman looks like a dinosaur man or something. How eerie

Attached: 1649389243741.gif (441x479, 183.3K)

Watch the video, he looks like a dinoman for a few seconds.

>but i dont have covid!
>Yeah you do you crazy old lady

What the fuck?

She was completely covered up by the white sheet then burst out of it like a cocoon very strange.

Is this actually her?

Attached: Dinosaurs-EarlSinclair.jpg (1172x1500, 444.26K)

It's the same video from other news stations so yes.

i dont even understand what im looking at or what it means.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Attached: Odom.png (1080x857, 522.79K)

Covid takes another victim. Poor Anne

Attached: 97percent.jpg (912x1024, 154.27K)

Why the fuck would trained emergency personnel cover the mouth of a person that inhaled smoke?

Red circle what I should be seeing op

Look at the pic. Watch the video. Does that guy look human?

It looks like a dirty balding man acting like a zombie

meth or PCP, you retards. cops and first responders deal with tweakers everyday. just because you go outside and never see shit like this doesn't mean it's inexplicable/demonic. people are deeply sick right now. left of center movements across the west both create and perpetuate shit exactly like this

t. live about 50 miles from portland and haven't evrn driven through there for about 7 years

if he doesn't keep meth betty steady, she's gonna fall off the stretcher and sue his pants off. he's hunching in order to maintain the most control that he can muster

You know, I posted this shit a week ago and no one gave a fuck. Now there is like 10 threads on it...

Fuck all of you

are you talking about this?

Attached: 1638070391900.png (246x379, 120.76K)

Then you know this stuff takes time to gain traction. Chill the fuck out Cassandra.

Watch Anons.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ubqhr_OIeWU

Attached: 4chan.gif (480x270, 1.38M)

Because first responders can tell if someone is on drugs, in California they have a lot of experience dealing with people on them. Right before you see her burst out of the sheet you can see a restraint on the upper portion of the stretcher, she must have been fighting with the firefighter paramedic for them to have done that to her

I still don't see a human in that image.