Jewish Father Killed Installing Solar Panels in Wash DC

twitter.com/Chai_Lifeline/status/1557786656958287875?s=20
A young father from Baltimore who was killed in D.C. this week is being remembered for his service to the community.
Aryeh Wolf, 25, was shot Wednesday afternoon while installing solar panels, D.C. police said. Authorities have released video of a person of interest in the shooting taken from a nearby surveillance camera.
Wolf was a former camp counselor at Camp Simcha, a New York camp for children with chronic illnesses.
Chai Lifeline, the international children’s health support network that runs the camp, tweeted that Wolf will always be remembered for his “chesed (kindness) and dedication to helping others.”
Wolf leaves behind a wife and 6-month-old baby. His funeral was on Thursday.

Attached: aryehwold.jpg (1056x1182, 264.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4yYc9wDflyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the suspect

Attached: personofinterest.jpg (780x520, 73.93K)

Someone should have told that nigger that Jews aren’t white

Send in more immigrants to DC, that is the only thing that will help this violent climate change virus

how about sending immigrants to red states?

nope blue states need them to save our democracy

As no white people were harmed, I submit we treat it like black on black or other black on minority crime and encourage or at worst ignore the related conduct. We also haven't heard from the nigger gentleman yet about his motives in shooting the kike. The reason might be right and just. He may even be a national hero.

Not my problem when diversity bites the hand that feeds. All that shit he was involved in is why our nation is fucked. Go back to Israel or die to your golems

jews are white

Attached: elizagoldsmith.jpg (1651x1321, 265.18K)

Attached: 1660357865.jpg (589x1024, 145.39K)

>we will always remember for his cheesed

nice.

Attached: 1584930628578.jpg (1024x896, 132.99K)

but why was he shot?

You've just written most reasonable response I've ever seen on this underwater basket weaving instructional website. You've been invited by the elders to lurk mor before posting and also to kill yourself.

you can leave the hood, but the hood won't leave you.
youtu.be/4yYc9wDflyY

The jew will always tell you what happened to him, but will never tell you why

>.t kike

That’s where they come in and where government already puts them. They want to use mass immigration to turn red states blue. Hence why we are bussing them to blue states. You want them you pay for them.

good, that's a good thing
white christians are violent and fascist

Well, the wife will never have a healthy relationship with any other race now and will be burning coal now.

Trauma really fucks you up.

If I had to guess, I think the wife will have a sexual relationship with the murderer which will help her to forgive him which is healthy. He will not serve any time because of the local Soros funded jewish DA.

Not suprised

>390889637
Typical R/asianmasculinity loser

huh?