I CAN'T BLEATHE

I CAN'T BLEATHE

Attached: 37E1C8F7-7902-446F-9BE5-631A5C46EA3E.jpg (1536x1029, 774.96K)

china is fucking hillarious

YOU CAN'T TREAT OTHER COUNTRIES LIKE GEORGE FLOYD!!!!111
>proceeds to harvest more Uyghurs organs while they're alive

China is flailing as it's gdp crashes due to realestate prices falling and banks failing. They cannot afford to invade Taiwan, however they require a unifying distraction. I float "It was the jews" as that worked well for Hitler. Hopefully they will go that route.

they got Ukrainian doctors tho, so all good.

Yeah, nah. It's 2022. China is based. West is cringe.

We should just encircle all of their ships with our ships to show how big America's hard on is for violence.

China is disapprove of how American treat big nose dark skin American

It will be "it was the foreigners" like usual.

Except Saint Floyd wasn't strangled in any way shape or form. He died because of the drugs in his system. Excited Delirium.

It's a cynical jab because they know how cucked the US is on this issue.
They don't actually give a fuck about africans dude

>don't bother when shitskins swindle other shitskins
>don't try to stop parasitic shitskins from destroying themselves with their retarded choices
>don't put yourself in a situation to get blamed and scapegoated and harassed for others' problems

This is just proof all this SJW bullshit is being pushed by foreign countries like China

Chinks comparing themselves to niggers. Ohhh how they have fallen.

Not all but they do fund a lot of it.

The sooner we nuke China, the lower our losses will be.

inb4 200+ mutt seeth and salt

Attached: 1659678582772716.gif (1000x1000, 1.47M)

god democrats are retard. they really fucked up with supporting the 2020 chimpouts. burned down large sections of this country just to put a senile old man and a retarded nigger women into the white house.

Attached: culture-marxism.jpg (3840x2160, 1.88M)

>This is just proof all this SJW bullshit is being pushed by foreign countries like China
They don't start or initiate it but they do try to take advantage of it.

china knows this. they are just using the 2020 chimp outs to smear the US and current administration. democrats supported the 2020 chimp outs and china is using it against us.

Attached: leftypolorg-commune-farm.jpg (1536x2048, 982.02K)

>its not the jews its not the jews its not the jews its not the jews its not the jews its not the jews its not the jews its not the jews its not the jews its not the jews its not the jews its not the jews its not the jews

they're trolling is top notch. It's even funnier when you realize they are falling apart at the seams just like everyone else

>whatabout tha jews
Jesus you guys can't think both are the problem

>they're not their
rern engrish ES'er

You know there is no actual proof of any of this whigger Muslim claims right? And so what what if another culture does have a slave underclass, thats diversity bro

>I CAN'T BLEATHE

Attached: 1583996766-5e69df5ef2ac2.jpg (600x400, 52.9K)

that's where chaz grew their cotton and corn huh?

Attached: yo-juicy.jpg (1280x720, 96.08K)