Can we talk about American college culture?

Only in America people look at the so called "college experience" and find that to be the most appealing aspect of college.

Many will go to college without even thinking about their degree . They go to party, get drunk, get laid, and be irresponsible. Doing the exact opposite of what college is supposed to do (prepare you to live a successful adult life)
Only in American colleges it is socially acceptable to skip class due to being hungover or some shit or party every Friday night and half ass your classes.

Just look at the vid. Many colleges in the US are like this. ASU is not an exception.
If you just think about the idea of education you will realize that there is something deeply wrong with colleges being like this.

Attached: untitled.webm (576x1082, 2.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m6ZYrYptKu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The social skills you develop from doing that are more valuable than being an autistic robot for the sake of turning a 3.5 into a 4.0

>social skills
>partying
>getting drunk and doing drugs
>hook ups
>doing a shitty job with school work
>probably do some meme degree
yeah bro social skills bro

>learning how to socialize with your peers
>learning how to talk to girls

>bro if I just greentext it then that will fucking show him!
yeah... all of that is totally for the sake of learning how to socialize with peers bro... it's not a telltale sign of a degenerate and broken society

You don't have to go full retard and get blackout every time you drink

youtube.com/watch?v=m6ZYrYptKu0
lol I guess

Yeah you should immediately enter the workforce to a life of crushing boredom and wageslavery. Drinking and partying with girls for a few years is unforgivable.

yeah, that's what everyone did up until 40-50 years ago when society was a bit more functional

learning how to socialize and building connections is more improtant than any piece of paper college can give you. This has been true long before the communists took over

yeah, I know
but no one is really doing that at college nowadays and certainly not in a way that would be useful if you are trying to become a fully functional adult with career prospects.
My description of what "socializing" is at college is more accurate.
t. class of 2019, ASU

You also only needed to invest like 1/4 of the skill points in "talking to girls" that you need to now, since people aren't getting married at 18 anymore

>people aren't getting married at 18 anymore
yeah that was a bad thing

I hated college, I went to a pretty major STEM school and it was crawling with these people.

Getting girls was really just for chads, everyone else was either a communist or a nerd. I got my degree and a decent job, so I guess I got what I went there for.

Could you make it anymore clear to everyone that you’re a loser OP?

That's also testimony that a young dude with literally a single ounce of charisma could take shit over

Currently waiting on my second child at 37...kill me. Kill me now.

He's right. You'll get far more use out of learning not to be spurg around others than you will from some kike professors lies.

Sounds like hell

no it wasn't. you're a bad human

>college=pussy, alcohol, LSD
Get over it faggot

You made mistakes, just get over it.

>study
>sleep
>party
Choose two.

Based perspective.

so?
resorting to ad hominems and personal attacks rather than just making an argument against the idea is such a feminine trait
show me your asshole and we can fuck for hazing bro you can become a brother

Does anything productive actually get accomplished in American universities? They seem to spend far too much time fucking around dorms, getting drunk, fucking around trying to get into various networks and fraternities, fucking around at bullshit parties, fucking around with bullshit extracurricular activities, taking bullshit filler courses, talking bullshit with their professors and classmates over bullshit "papers". I see this and genuinely wonder what is achieved?

Do students over there actually open textbooks, read chapters, do exercise sets, and then demonstrate their skills on exams?

high school is supposed to prepare you for life, and it fails, which is why you get college students like this.

ASU is like one of the largest party schools. Pretty incel post even for Any Forums they aren't really stopping you from getting an education...

By drinking in moderation?

cringe goy mindset
I wanna snag a bitch and marry her at the ripe age of 18
I then want to impregnate her immediately and have 10 kids while tending to the fucking farm

>what is networking

It’s better than what I did, where I didn’t study or party, just smoked weed and played video games until I barely graduated. Sure I went out here and there but 9 Friday nights out of 10 I was in my dorm/apartment playing games till 3AM.

Did you know there's quite a lot of time in the rest of the week besides the 48 hours between 6PM Friday and 6PM Sunday

it's expensive day care for