What are the political implications

of fellow men having an innate respect and understanding for property rights and abiding by the non-aggression principle?

Attached: 1500x500.jpg (1500x500, 47.5K)

Can one fuck the other in the ass regardless of any consent?

lack of consent is a violation of the NAP, so no

Hey guys, it's a lolbertarian, if we end the fed niggers will stop raping white girls!

rape violates the NAP so those white girls are in their legal right to strafe niggers with Apache helicopters

Attached: 1660363863518.jpg (1920x1080, 1.18M)

Sorry lolbert, yours is a failed ideology.

You guys allow niggers to be lolberts.

Niggers CAN'T be libertarians because their very existence violates the NAP. Yet you let them in because you want "bigger" numbers in your little crew.

Pathetic.

Under anarcho capitalism if you compete agaisnt jeff bezos he would just send hus minions to kill you. I think... boy wtf

Attached: pepefroggie-3.jpg (800x450, 39.57K)

Your first mistake is in thinking I'm a libertarian. Libertarians are cucks who think they can fix government by working through the system.
Second, if niggers violate the NAP you are free to commit war crimes against them.
Nope, that would violate the NAP.

I was a libertarian for a long time

Now I think it's a CIA/MOSSAD psyop to trap people in an ideology that will never achieve real results

In the real world, you can't throw the ring into the chasm at Mordor. It can never be destroyed.

You can be DeSantis. You can leave it to a "Great Man" to save you. Or you can bitch on Twitter about the NAP from the blue check LP account.

reddit spacing violates the NAP

meme flags violate the NAP.

Pete Q for God-Emperor

Then you are violating the NAP.

Yeah, I don't fucking care. Fauci should be fed to lions. All the gay Governor's too.

DeSantis BANNED private biz from imposing a covid vax mandate. Does that violate the NAP? Don't fucking care. It needs to be done.

You throw commies from helicopters to achieve a free society, you don't give them a seat at the table and let them influence your children.

Everlasting peace.

Attached: 290461688_10166421984515644_3766916003310291748_n.jpg (880x586, 159.65K)

what if they "strafed" them for no reason?
that wouldn't be in their legal rights...how would we enforce that?

He really believes in his meme ideology lol xD

but those money bags only exist because of the gov, there would be none with out the construct of government violence to support them. "but muh gold", gold is useless if you cant trade it for things and such a society will not exist with out some kind of stability brought about by wide spread enforcement of common laws (which requires a government).

If you exist within a society then everything you have is thanks to the rules and stability that that society provided you with. If it has rules that prevent some peoples freedom, such as "no you cant plant a garden on this land nobody is currently standing on because it is private property", then that society MUST compensate those people by, for example, giving them money to buy food with from someone that society does allow to grow food. Else there will inevitably and justly be a revolt.

Fauci violated the NAP. Governor's too.
DeSantis violated the NAP.
Commies violate the NAP by robbing you of your inherent god given property rights.
It will enforce itself, if the NAP is violated then the niggers are free to rape in self defense. The free market may even develop private judge or private police institutions.
Let the free market fix it. Most of the problems people have with corporations stem from the heavy HEAVY amount of government legislation that creates and protects monopolies from competition through spooks like copyright.

>Let the free market fix it. Most of the problems people have with corporations stem from the heavy HEAVY amount of government legislation that creates and protects monopolies from competition through spooks like copyright.

And are you just going to magic a free market into existence? Free markets produce government because people who get on top with them at the start begin to collude with rules and regulations and enforcement that ensure they stay on top.

The government doesnt make monopolies, monopolies make government. The monopolies then use the government to further entrench themselves.

>people who get on top with them at the start begin to collude with rules and regulations and enforcement that ensure they stay on top
You forgot how government violates the NAP and violently enforces its decree on everyone regardless of consent.

I just want to kill all government employees in the entire world.

unless you create a religion and brainwash everyone with it you have no way to counteract the normal tendency for accumulated wealth to create a government to secure itself

Who are these virtuous people who will follow the NAP?

>they don't exist

>they've never existed

>they will never exist

"There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it."

It's simple you kill them when they encroach on your liberty. That's what the non-aggression principle is.
Then you will die for violating it, I guess.

fixed it for you.

Attached: taxtheft.jpg (1363x502, 42.23K)