Why protestants hate mary?

Attached: d005b6e2aa22b2a69a90f329d40ebdb7.jpg (487x344, 35.63K)

Im a kike and i know you are a divide and conquer jew

lol

They're the hated stepchildren of Christianity and resent their spiritual mother

I think Mary is great, and I love the archangels too, but if I'm going to worship and pray to anyone it will be THE only one, Jesus Christ.

Attached: bndfgdfg7893r.jpg (264x191, 7.8K)

Why should anyone practise a mednigger matriarchy religion?

> He can't understand the difference between λατρεια and δουλεια
lmao

>Galatians 1:6-9
I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!

Put them in time portal for a few centuries-
"Hey, where are your statues to Mary at?"

We don't hate Mary.
We recognise that she's an ordinary woman put in extraordinary circumstances.

Many Roman Catholics however make her out to be a goddess.
They weasel about and beat around the bush when confronted about it, but that's essentially the kind of devotion they giver her.

Mother worship is not Christian,

Whoops, sorry, you're not worshiping her. Your just praying for positive intervention.

Mary is not holy, she is a human and unrelated to the power of the trinity. You should pray to the lord only.

Attached: FI50bthUcAUn3Pr.jpg (679x679, 73.39K)

Because she was secretly a whore?

lol

Technically it's asking Mary (or some other saint) to pray for you.

"Never worry about loving Mary too much. You can never love her as much as Jesus does" --Maximillian Kolbe

Precisely the opposite. She's the only western role model against whoredom.

>One day Jesus was praying in a certain place. When he finished, one of his disciples said to him, “Lord, teach us to pray, just as John taught his disciples.”
He said to them, “When you pray, say:
“‘Father....
Actually, start by going to your friends and dead saints and get them to pray for you.

We don't, we just don't worship her.

This.

Based kike

Mary is awesome. But not everything the Catholics/Orthodox says she is.

Except Saints get millions of requests per day. And your living friend couldn't process those requests.

I would rather pray to god directly. I honestly don't understand this whole saint nonsense when you could just be praying to big G in the first place.

1 Timothy 2
I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

-----

Intercession is when you pray for someone else. Paul prayed for others...did he stop just because he died?