Proud Austinite again, reminding all my fellow Texans to vote for Beto

Proud Austinite again, reminding all my fellow Texans to vote for Beto.

He plans to legalize marijuana

In a November 2021 polling by the Hobby School at UH and Texas Southern University, they found that 67% of Texas residents support legalizing the sale and use of recreational weed.

51% of the respondents who identified as Republicans said they’re in favor of legalizing weed. That compares to 79% of Democrats and 70% of independents who said they’re in favor.

“Whether you’re a Republican or a Democrat, whether you live in a small town or a big city, you can probably agree that it is time for us to legalize marijuana in the state of Texas,” O’Rourke said.

O’Rourke’s contender, Gov. Greg Abbott, is not an advocate of marijuana

Attached: Beto-ORourke-pledges-to-legalize-marijuana-in-Texas-if-he-wins-governors-race.jpg (2000x1046, 3.07M)

Legalizing the Devil's grass. You unholy fuck.

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

>dude weed
Is this all its come down to for you? I know weed makes people lethargic, but wow.

I’m voting for Beto, I’m just worried now that he disclosed he has full blown aids, he might not finish his term

does he have anything else he's running on that interests you? i'd say legalizing weed is commonplace nowadays

He wants to ban AR-15s....in Texas.

He doesn't have a chance to win.

Attached: 13116443_1092474037476428_190843041509785054_o.jpg (1080x807, 162.74K)

At least 50% of this state is dumb enough to vote for him.

to make you niggers seethe I just might put Beto over the edge

Beto sells faygo which is a play on the word s Beto and fag. But there really is a faygo so it makes it all the more hilarious. Also Sneedo and weedo

As if voting even matters.

haha look at how defeated you are

>nooo you can't ban something literally called an assault rifle 15! I need that to hunt!

Attached: 1653617689515.jpg (1101x1359, 312.42K)

voting is fucking gay but it he's for real about this I'll do it for this lil nigga

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAJHAHAHAHAHHAKEKEKEKEKEHAHAHAHAA
Sure thing.

Governor can't legalize weed Dumb fuck. Beto "he'll yeah were taking your guns " isn't going to win asshole. Your wasting precious heroine and simp time .

Literally nobody says we want to hunt ewth our guns .

>rigged "elections" all over
>elections are rigged
>haha how defeated

Attached: groan.jpg (574x317, 45.24K)

Governor has no say in Marijuana laws nigger.

Why would you need his permission to smoke pot don't give your consent to any fucking politician

yup its funny

> promises shit he can't deliver
okay have fun with your faggot governor

Chutzpah comes before a fall.

Attached: 1657555191.jpg (1280x949, 309.95K)

I really hope so

Hey it only took 20 posts before the antisemitic weirdos showed up!

Fuck off

it's better than nothing fagboy

I'm chilling. Austin is arguably one of the best places to be when this country goes sideways next year. It's partially the reason so many neo-industrialist tech fags and the e-celebs that leech off them like barnacles have moved here in droves over the past few years. They know what's coming and know the Texas Triangle is one of the reasonably best places to weather the storm.

While I find their ban on weed retarded, I find beta's faggot agenda far more repugnant. Choke on your 18" black dong and die, homo.

Eat shit nigger

t. Galveston user graduated from Texas

Attached: XF.jpg.3a447605b8f311a5a6c9edfd26309545.jpg (754x713, 221.09K)

>Proud Austinite again
Fucking kill yourself. I hate that I have to care a city with faggots like you.

Attached: 1468979465435.jpg (274x409, 15.19K)

>Proud Austinite
Kek, no fucking way someone is proud of being this big of a faggot.

damn it youre fuckin right. thats why im here with you mooks. you think itll hold? do you think the anglo saxon is rebounded here?

>Legalize marijuana
>Only for jabbies
Yeah, ok. Be ready to lose your job and never be able to find another one or even be able to buy food if you aren't double boosted.

Fuck this commie faggot.

Most people who move to Austin treat it as their personal playpen, they don't care about the city or the people in it. These are coasties we're talking about. In their narcissistic brains, Austin didn't exist as a location until they showed up and made it what it is. As such they start referring to themselves as "Austinites" 3 weeks after they move here, while they're still learning street names and actually living in some cheap apartment in Pflugerville. Most locals just stay home unless it's to go to work, it's not fun being a stranger in your own town.
>t. local townie trash Austinite

Attached: 1618163921487.png (1079x846, 301.18K)

Id vote for him just to see if he actually does it.

Attached: gonzales_banner3a.jpg (700x456, 19.49K)

That looks like one of those dukem nukem levels where like the aliums all like hatch out of the eggs and stuff.

Attached: 704610_1304195774946_full.jpg (1100x1100, 436.32K)

Death penalty to weed smokers