Can tourism save rural America from poverty?

Attached: rural.jpg (648x423, 73.54K)

i will kill tourists and part out their cars
do not come here

where is here?

Good idea

Legalize meth in those areas.

Fuck off we're full.

just need to overcome some local pockets of resistance

How much has toruism done for the people in the poor countries in the Caribbean? Are Bahamians middle class, or are they living in poverty?

There's nothing to save.
Living simply makes them more resourceful, hardier and all around better than people who live wealthy, comfortable lives

My brother had his wedding in the Bahamas. If you leave the tourist areas and actually drive through the neighborhoods people are poor as fuck and live in sheetmetal shacks that are worse than the shed in my back yard I use to store my garden tools.

Why not legalize all drugs?
Are you suggesting white rural folks are as dumb as niggers?

we don’t want tourists.
we’re perfectly fine and comfy

Exactly. Places that rely on tourism look nice in the tourist area, and the people who work the resorts live barely better than homeless people.

I'm suggesting that relying on tourism for your economy is poverty tier. You improve your economy by producing goods and services that are valuable.

ive been doing this to the cars on the side of the interstate
mine now

Why tf would I go to some backwater shit hole with bad food when I can to a cheaper back water shit hole with good food in Latin America

I don't get why you think tourism can't be part of a diversified economy. Sure you can do a better job than niggers in the caribbean can't you?

longer flight, not actually cheaper factoring in the flight, corruption/crime in latin america

Based, money does not make a good life and neither do good looking buildings. Living the way you want does.

No, because in america city folks actively keep rural people down and deny them oportunities to improve their lives

No. For every booming tourist town there are 50 impoverished small towns. Even west Virginia which is a beautifully scenic state compared to most rural areas, doesn't have broad enough tourism to make the place decent.

Nobody wants to visit some rednecks shithole, let rural america die, all they do is bring down the rest of the country. The rural south is completely dependant on welfare, thats why the civil war threats from these retards means nothing