Billy Kistol Calls for Replacement of the Decadent, Lazy White Proletariat

Former Chief of Staff to the Vice President of the United States

twitter.com/pegobry/status/1557688576153894914?s=20&t=cPXhoZwzTsYvYQQdBNqg8g

Attached: Screenshot_20220812-202328_Chrome.jpg (1080x1862, 616.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/f57O1UKuh9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just another kike who's parents got ran out if the soviet union. Dime a dozen

He is a legit manic bolshevik kike absolutely zero shame in having thousands of goy serve and die for his interests alone

>kike does kike shit
We already know. Try to tell someone who doesn't.

Attached: 1538785319225.jpg (959x960, 69.88K)

And that's why black jews are taking the place of those old lazy decadent jew jews

Attached: 1644441581926.jpg (500x420, 36.3K)

some fat, lazy jew who helped lie us into Iraq and has never done a day of work in his life is calling you a lazy piece of shit and you and your family should die.
these think tanks and ngos need to be dealt with

Attached: plame-jews.jpg (592x239, 35.53K)

I used to think of them as white - I didn't even know the differences. Then I learned that they considered themselves distinct, then that they considered themselves superior. It only compounded from there. And to think I once saw them as being the same as us. The blame lies with them.

Cheney is a hero and national treasure. He was such a handsome man that His daughter would have won Ms America if she hadn't felt the calling to serve the great people of Wyoming as an elected official. His chief of staff is pretty was much captain America. This article fails to take into consideration the love all Americans across party lines had for the former vice president. Open your eyes people. So they hate you. So what! You can love them twice as hard to make up for it!

And now he gets to peel off white America's face and wear it like a Halloween mask.

I'm worried for dudes like Bill when Trump is finally arrested. They may just celebrate so hard their hearts explode.

They maintain their belief in a distinction with incest. That's why they look like goblins

As a business owner; pretty much everyone who isnt a nigger or white actually works for their paycheck. Niggers are lazy, slow, never shop up. Whites are whiny, entitled, piss and moan about their rate of pay. Or more aptly, they highly over value themsleves for their given role.

All neo-cons were 'former' trotskyists, infact even modern trotskyists agreed and supported every neocon war

What type of business do you own?

they are superior to you. that tiny tribe has been controlling your kind for several hundred years now, and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future

City slickers was just ok desu. I like other chucklestein's better.

Very based. White Americans are decedent lazy retards who have been coasting off of their hard working ancestors. The average spic works twice as hard as the white

I hope his head is turned to pink mist.

>today I saw a thing that said a lot of white men are committing suicide
>and I almost said "yeah, great!"
>and then I thought maybe I shouldn't say that in public
youtube.com/shorts/f57O1UKuh9w

Attached: image_2022-08-13_045223266.png (393x603, 159.66K)

I want to buck break you.

Bill Kristol deserves nothing less than death

that's what those wars in the desert were about. he'll be sending you to Ukraine if he has anything to say about it.

weren't his parents Trotskyists

I would enjoy beating this man to death with my bare hands until his face was un unrecognizable pulp.

Attached: 4R2sEwz.gif (500x200, 1022.27K)

I would also like to beat you to death.