Why don't men better themselves foe women? Why are they so inadequate?

Why don't men better themselves foe women? Why are they so inadequate?

Attached: 1660148901060015.png (646x879, 336.15K)

>The Rise of Lonely, Single White Men
ftfy

>another incel-bait thread.
Apply spice.

They do. Then, when their 30-40, they are partying with 20 -25 year old women, while the women their age have nobody and asks where all the real men have gone.

Attached: seifer.png (376x422, 209.55K)

Women aren't worth it user.

Attached: 1582685744115.png (720x960, 512.89K)

Cope

becuz wimmin are hoez, and too many have the icchi toz.

Because women aren't really doing the same, and being replaced by "women" who are the equivalent of onions beans trying to replace meat.

This thread again

Attached: sageballs.webm (886x480, 2.29M)

If feminism brought equality to the sexes where's the articles asking what are women doing wrong to get men to marry them?

Man can find fulfillment in stoicism, and esoteric loner lifestyles. Women crave social validation on an existentential level; I'm not saying that women are incapable of achieving a healthy mental equilibrium in solitude, but there's a reason the stereotypes of pit mommies, wine aunts, cat ladies, etc. exist, it's cause they're fucking true.

This fact causes unfathomable levels of seethe amongst women, again, because it's true and they know it

Shiiiiieet

Tranny seething is at an all time high I see.

(R)ope

this is an insightful post

Attached: 02.jpg (800x356, 73.95K)

N O T M Y P R O B L E M

This is bad for humanity.

>Just get taller bro
>Just become better looking bro
>It's just your personality bro

You are delusional if you think this is the case.

Incel pill is not worth it.
Embrace voluntary celibacy.

Attached: Gigachud.jpg (360x360, 27.05K)

It's not really voluntary if you have no choice, that's cheating...

Not My Problem

Once you've had enough sex, relationships stop being worth the effort. The "talking phases," the "tests," the "first date," it's tedious and exhausting. Due to the state of state of things, your typical urban roastoid basically is only interested in dating men who act like women. The juice isn't worth the squeeze. I'll just stay alone and pork a hooker if I get horny enough.

We get it. You're tall and skinny.

Attached: file.png (600x901, 789.13K)

I agree. I think there's a chance we might finally start to see them crack in large numbers and openly saying they regret the role they played in ending up single for life

t. nigcel

>Men need to address skills deficits to meet healthier relationship expectations
Translation: men need to suppress their desires to be men, and enter into effectively leabian relationships with women, and in exchange they will get crumbs of pussy

The fine wine cope is literally just beta buxxing. You wasted your youth. Get over it.

>Why don't men better themselves foe women? Why are they so inadequate?

They don't think they are worth trying for anymore, and they ain't wrong. I think it comes down to possession, men are learning the nature of some women, and their attention whoreing, and just refusing to give in to it.

Remember chaps, try not to invest emotionally in someone who gives nothing back. Don't feed parasites. Move on from trash.

This is absolutely the case.

I used to be the poor 22 year old new grad fag, no bitch wanted me, they were dating older dudes.

Now im 30 got cool job, cool car, cool condo and those 22 year old girls are starting to be impressed.

Relationships take two, for every lonely guy there is a lonely girl. This data just shows that the app is not appealing to female customers. Who gives a shit about their business model or profits.

always the man that needs to change
im done
the jew has won
cant wait to see these cunts get replaced
they are awful
even nigger women are better

>pic is a handsome middle aged boomer

>middle aged
>boomer

Pick one.

Just because it's my second choice it doesn't mean it's not a choice aquafresh!

Attached: 1656734551107.jpg (719x1024, 88.97K)

before i took a nap, a negressa hit me up on dating app. her whole profile is god, and anti-clot shot, anti-mask etc.
most based bitch on the dating app is a black woman.
makes sense.

i should talk to her more.