Elderly Man in Walker Robbed and Thrown to the Ground

>Detectives are seeking the public’s assistance to identify two suspects involved in a strongarm robbery of a 90-year-old man in a walker. On July 24, 2022, two unidentified suspects followed a man from a convenience store to a bus stop located near Boulder Highway and South Nellis Boulevard. The suspects proceeded to throw the elderly man to the ground and stole his money.
>The first suspect is a Black male adult, medium build, short hair, last seen wearing a white tank top and black Hustle Gang shorts.
>Second suspect is a Black male adult, thin build, dreadlock style hair, last seen wearing a purple multi-color Rugrats print shirt and dark jeans.

youtu.be/cyGhbr1emN8

Attached: Screenshot_20220812-201347.jpg (2160x1080, 1.03M)

fuck boomers

the weak should fear the strong

That guy is 90 years old and riding the bus, getting around with a walker. In a bad part of town. I doubt he was part of any conspiracy to defraud you.

both dressed like faggots

oh no you misunderstand
let it burn and proceed to est one another
go on now, cry about whatever it is
lots more comin to ya from a nigger near you
and you wont do shit

>go to store
>see nigs
>turn 360 degrees and walk away

The only consolation I have, is that when this falls apart after the White Man is gone, the niggers will starve to death. Probably die of thirst before that. And they will pray to the White Man to save them, and even perform special dances.

Could you even turn a walker 360 degrees? Keep in mind the victim is 90 years old.

Why did he go out alone to a dangerous neighborhood at night? Is he senile?

i used to tell myself this cope too
jews can probably keep this thing going for a while with AI and artificial wombs
We need a divine intervention

>Detectives are seeking the public’s assistance to identify two suspects
>Comments are turned off. Learn more
They don't really want to identify them, do they?

Attached: seethingpepe.png (473x389, 178.1K)

he probably didn't have a choice dude...
he probably lives alone and his shit family probably abandoned him
stop victim blaming and call the niggers what they are

the golems dont have that ingrained guilt that the goys. theyre going to eat them, and then everything will go to shit

triggered nigger

Sneed

Correct and well said. Fuck that other user.

Attached: 1660364233113.jpg (4096x2521, 626.28K)

Please do not redeem such images in my thread, sir.

Note they closed the comments on the video...

Does anyone have a full length video showing the assualt?

Despite aids, crack, constant famines, actual white racist, the meteor that ended the dinosaurs, and most dangerous to them all, other blacks haven't wiped them out. You think they'll die on their own? This material world is ran by the evil incarnate. Why would anything good ever happen?

why are niggers allowed to exist bros?

Attached: 1655337968216.jpg (830x548, 47.05K)

Damn Cern. 180 is an about face. 360 is full circle. ffs