PRESS S TO SPIT

Attached: 02715AE3-F9F0-43D7-B573-99C7CA663C27.jpg (1242x1988, 1.13M)

everybody's getting stabbed

the antichrist

>Jew York
Bet it wasn't even islam related.

I'm sorry, am I supposed to know who the fuck this guy is? I don't. Give me a QRD, or don't, if he's irrelevant.

Looks like he's not in a rush to die

Did a nigger do it?

zoomers seething

>press s to spit
I didnt realize pol had socmany fucking dune coons.

It's Boomer shit. No need to worry about it

Author that wrote a book muslims hated so much they put a peaceful 3 million dollar bounty on his head.

Another COVID victim. They even put him on the ventilator. Look like he's not going to make it.

Salman rushdie wrote the satanic verses
Its a novel whoch critics the islamic belief system
It literally exposes the mohammadeans.

Anyone got the video?

>peaceful 3 million dollar bounty on his head
kek

I press S to salute his courage.

An ex-Muslim atheist who wrote a book criticizing Islam and Muhammad, and became a target for persecution by Islamic supremacists for over 30 years. There have been many attempts to assassinate and silence him, but each one has only made his voice louder.

Sandnigger

>rush to die

Attached: facepalm-carl.jpg (512x384, 26.4K)

>Rushdie writes book denigrating Islam
>40 years later, he is assassinated
>meanwhile Christianity shit on 24/7 by Jewish media for decades
>not a single Jew assassinated
Islam is going to win out because they still uphold their culture's honor, while Chrustcucks are constantly turning the other butt cheek

Religion of peace

S
Racial and religious traitors deserve death. His own took care of him and that’s how it should be.

Fatwas seem to be effective

checked desu nothing against this guy just gives pedo vibes

nobody films some boring university lecture

Attached: 1593001312386.jpg (600x755, 60.66K)

so the jew is dying? lol

[X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

Checked here's your (you)

are you Shiite?

>I'm sorry, am I supposed to know who the fuck this guy is?

he's only known to white people who read, so no Tyrone nobody was expecting you to know who he is, if we need to know how to cook crack cocaine we'll ask you though.

Who the heck is that? That's not the real Solomon Grundy.

Attached: SolomonGrundy.png (720x540, 514.5K)

S

exposes us about what?

Attached: muhammad666.jpg (400x380, 54.8K)