It's Friday night, user

Why are you shitposting on Any Forums? I know why I'm here. What about you?

Attached: 868-8687597_9753769-pepe-the-frog.jpg (820x587, 129.62K)

being comfy and laughing at glowniggers like OP.

ywnbaw glownigger-kun.

i tried so hard and got so far

A relative of mine is having major surgery. Im worried. This place helps.

I’m about to move, glownigger. You should know that. Duh. I take breaks every hour to come post

>any thread I don't like means a fbi agent made it.

Are the glowniggers in the room with us right now, user?

I ordered a bunch of takeout and am listening to KMFDM while I do e-racism with my parasocial friends

I’ll pray for them, user.

what are you my dad? next thing i know you'll be trying to rape me like he did.

Idk are you in the room with us right now, glownigger? Have any documents you want me to save before I shred them?

Attached: 1315481759274.jpg (550x412, 43.88K)

I’m in a lot of pain and I can’t do the stuff I usually do but this place helps me a lot

Is that why you're shitposting on Any Forums on a Friday night? Because of your trauma? I'm getting to the bottom of this, user.

I'm under your bed, user. Just put your hand slightly down and I'll lick it. Thus signifying I'm with you forever, and till the end of time.

I have like three friends and two of them get fucked up and party and we're all closing in on 30 and I don't want to do it anymore. Every time I drink I get way too fucked up because I hate myself.

Why are you acting like Friday signifies something? What you think because of how Friday is perceived in the public domain and popular culture, I should go out and party and get shitfaced drunk like a degenerate faggot? Names for days are man made faggot, a Monday or Wednesday is no different to a Friday, it's just named differently and you have been indoctrinated to think you must do something special for Friday and the weekend. Abandon calendars and forget the frame of times. Ignore a month being April or November, and live each day as just that, a new fresh day on God's green earth. Now, kill yourself.

Attached: dcfac5fa476352037e8005f25a37613e65c94d86eed2371248552c9b9ca46748.jpg (146x200, 13.54K)

>thinks anyone here owns a bed frame
Glowy confirmed

What's happened to you, user?

>poorfag.

This too. Is OP Rebecca Black or something? Who gives a shit what day it is

Attached: A6E4CF61-C475-4CD3-8BAA-3C1895A29311.gif (445x250, 1.53M)

Did you think you’d be a joke when you made this thread?

You guys are such robots. Everyone parties on a Friday night. Why do you think people look so much forward to it. To go out with friends and party and then wake up Saturday hung over with nothing to do. You're supposed to enjoy your youth not shitpost it all away on an Anime image board.

> I'm getting to the bottom of this
NO PLEASE! not again! i-i'll be a good boy daddy

I'm here to talk about the police arresting niggers with frens.

Why don't you just go out and enjoy yourself user? Why are you cooped up all at home and on an anime image board shitposting with a bunch of faggots about politics which is a cope anyways. Sad.

>You guys are such robots.
>Everyone parties on a Friday night.
Don't you see the irony in what you just said, given what I said in my post?

No. I didnt read it all. too much words, robot.

QUADS, thank user. Fucking organ transplant. Fucking scared

It gets old, especially when you're not 21 anymore and you can no longer get blackout drunk and have the hangover be gone by mid-afternoon the next day rather than 3 days later

tg im an incel and blackpilled for life unlike u fags. jfc.

>Everyone parties on a Friday night.
I’m married with a toddler. Fags who never grew up party on Friday nights.

>Why don't you just go out and enjoy yourself user?
Married with a toddler and packing to move into our new home. You know things you’d be doing of you actually had a life.

I’m praying, user. Everything is going to go ok I feel it.

>doubt.

jfl. nice cope.