What is Hannity doing?

I was watching some Hannity earlier and I have to say I couldn't believe my ears. How can Sean Hannity be disparaging the FBI like this? Hannity is a man who proudly and rightly wears a CIA badge on his shirt. He has always been a no nonsense conservative who stood up for law and order.
Has the man lost his mind? I know he and Trump were good friends, infact he even phoned Trump every night before bed while he was POTUS, but the law is the law.

twitter.com/seanhannity/status/1558280340036263938

Attached: Untitled.png (583x839, 569.41K)

As a glowie himself he probably recognizes his life would be in danger if he didn't wise up

Attached: 1660318808625807.jpg (459x447, 80.04K)

But what law did Trump break that the FBI needed to raid his crib?

>law
Kek. None of that applies anymore.

FBI is an unamerican organization. that said fuck Hannity. Fuck fox news. also fuck the neolib/neocon complex and the yids within.

>hannity disparaging the FBI

You apparently didnt watch close enough, because Hannity, being the cuck faggot bitch he is, declared quite loudly that the "rank-n-file" were not to blame, because he is a dumb shit cuck faggot who wears CIA pins like some groupie slut bitch. The "rank-n-file" is how these agencies oporate. The rank-n-file is the drone trash that do whatever they are told because they are idiot fucking morons.

Republicans are hypocrites. This has been shown to be the case time and time again. Nothing surprising here. Just mental gymnastics worthy of gold.

Sometimes I don’t even think they believe what they’re saying. Rather they just say it because they know it gets their base amped up enough to keep watching the commercials and donating to the “save America” funds.

Fuck off cia nigger

>Fuck fox news.
They actually did a good job distracting you with China.
And Trump helped them all the way until the end.

probably some rivarly between the cia and fbi.

still seething over Pelosi are we?

>How can Sean Hannity be disparaging the FBI like this?
Read this and understand.

Attached: loyalty3.jpg (750x394, 37.77K)

This. The deep state is the rank and file. The department heads are a revolving door of assholes that come an go with regularity.

Zionists are panicking.

Attached: hannity 1.png (614x701, 238.88K)

Attached: download (2).jpg (640x410, 88.73K)

>You apparently didnt watch close enough, because Hannity, being the cuck faggot bitch he is, declared quite loudly that the "rank-n-file" were not to blame, because he is a dumb shit cuck faggot who wears CIA pins like some groupie slut bitch.

Look, I'll tell you a story about all of this.
I actually saw Sean Hannity once up close and in person in a convention center many years ago back in the summer of 04. All the stars were there, including O'Reilly and Laura Ingraham. O'reilly looked like he didn't really want to be there so I didn't meet him (never meet your heroes I guess). I was planning to get Hannity to sign a copy of his book 'Defeating Terrorism' but the line was long and it was nearly 100f. I ended up by the orange drink tent to cool off for a while then spent most of the afternoon on that 18 wheeler arcade game (actually got into a nice conversation about the war on terror with Brett Baier in there too but that's another story).
Here's the point, when I saw Hannity in that center he had three badges on his suit, not just the CIA badge but he was wearing a 'Bush 04' badge, and right next to it an emblem of the FBI. What does that tell you?

Attached: s-l500.jpg (500x375, 30.85K)

>April 25, 2017
old news is old

Man, I read this fucking novel reply hoping for a mike vallely reference

I'm already counting down to the 2024 Republican National Convention in Milwaukee. How pozzed we're all gonna get. BBC and trannies on tap. Who else is going? I went to the last one, my ass still hurts.

bump

>What does that tell you?
that he is a faggot and so are you for going to a faggot convention as well as wearing a faggot memeflag on your post/s. this entire thread is homosexual i am leaving it now.