It's kind of funny how all the glowies here with us slave away for a bunch of manic bolshevik Jews that put their lives...

It's kind of funny how all the glowies here with us slave away for a bunch of manic bolshevik Jews that put their lives in danger on a daily basis lol

Attached: 1660318513069271.jpg (1080x2074, 735.92K)

I haven't seen one post here praising him.

Well it looks like our boys in blue have lol

Attached: 1660359678491242.png (623x519, 230.06K)

My poor glowies...stop bullying em you extremists. They are trying to keep us safe by grooming school shooters and kidnapping governors. Honest work for our democracy.

Some retarded fag was going to do that eventually. Trump supporters are mentally ill

If it's just him and no one else it's gonna look really fucking embarrassing

I did. Fuck the feds. Every fucking one of them. Like this nigger:

so we're two day later and still no video? zero? not even of the car at the FBI headquarter? none?
did I miss something?

>tranny (((journalist))) obsessed with Any Forums and finds any way to mention the shitshow of a site
many such cases

>Implying they don't still have PTSD from seeing a bunch of fags with tiki torches 5 years ago

Attached: Screenshot_20220811-173207.jpg (1440x2400, 514.64K)

This. Everyone said he was a retarded faggot.

I just think it is funny that every Republican running for office going forward will need to have an anti FBI platform if they have any hope of winning.

He did good. Smart people will research the setup used by the beltway sniper niggers.

Attached: proudliberalshotinface.jpg (831x1024, 113.28K)

the best he would get is a dindunuffin

Just remember user, if the FBI gets shut down, this honeypot goes with it.

Our job would be done at that point when Jews don't have anyone to protect themselves

There's not much to praise, he should've had a better plan of attack. Particularly if you're turning your life into a weapon, better do inflict real damage.

Attached: colbert report.gif (640x347, 1.15M)

famous hacker named Any Forums just declared war on the fbi?!
okay, this is epic

Attached: 49FA1CF1-EE21-432B-B1B6-AE78AEA248FF.jpg (600x361, 21.58K)

Yeah whatever dork *you* won't do shit. Cry about feds on the internet

The problem with all cops/feds/agents in general is they value loyalty to a fault. They are. Like Dogs which is what Orwell made them in his allegorical work Animal Farm.
They simply can’t think for themselves. It’s against their nature. In Japan the Samurai took this to the extreme and would even kill themselves upon command from a superior or if their lord died or was defeated.

Just remember, the FBI drew first blood. Rambo was just passing through town.

I fail to see why praising the guy is a bad thing

typical glownigger belief. they think they are untouchable and righteous as they are beyond corrupt

Hi, it's me. Bridget Johnson, the writer of this article. I unironically hate niggers and kikes. Please don't send a link of this post to the ACLU. Thanks!

Well I mean, think about it. Every single one of these attacks whether false flags or not - what exactly do they accomplish? The buffalo shooter went after absolute innocent nobodies like me or you, this guy goes to some random FBI office where it's just random wagie agents who aren't even making the big decisions. They throw their life away for pretty much nothing thinking their "legacy" will make some difference when in reality it didn't do fucking anything.

The rot is too deep, and your life isn't worth throwing away for something that doesn't make an ounce of difference in the bigger scheme of things.

Attached: 1586798776.jpg (604x975, 571.93K)

Checked.
But I can sum up your point in a single sentence user
Go for the big fish.

I remember my dad being obsessed with that shit while it was going down.

>Trump supporters are mentally ill
I agree - Trump & his supporters are psychos!

Attached: PsychosAgainstTrump.jpg (680x662, 79.35K)

ACAB

> comments on Any Forums are now "news".
these journos are retards.

Attached: fake_news_jews.jpg (575x818, 85.84K)