Honestly hearing Any Forums talk about how based muslims are fucking disgusts me knowing how many white girls they have...

Honestly hearing Any Forums talk about how based muslims are fucking disgusts me knowing how many white girls they have raped and abused.

Attached: Daily-Mirror-front-page-2782014-Rotherham.jpg (615x766, 108.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G1y38N4LQiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More of the same. Why did the British say they would never be slaves? Well, they didn't finish what they started

"Children". They were teenagers, willing to prostitutes themselves to make some quick cash, and buy some bling, or drugs.
And now they play the innocent victims, as usual. So fed up of this hypocrisy...

Why have the parents not burnt the mosques? Why have they abandoned their kids to the care system and the streets?

Only mudshit diaspora talks good about it, they are like jews here, hiding under European flags

Attached: 1660228395128506.webm (220x400, 2.87M)

The BBC told me that there are no muslim rapes, and to suggest that there are is a racist non-crime hate incident. Its a shame you don't have any police around that can check your thinking bigot. Still, I wouldn't post any questionable memes for a while if I were you.

>Asian gangs
looks like they have the wrong guys

Actually, if you care to dig around on the darknet you can find videos of Muslims gang raping European women of all ages, including obviously underage girls. The most fucked up thing I've seen is a girl who looks like she's 12 years old tied down to a bed with a train of sandniggers taking their turn and being as rough as possible - one of them put out a cigarette on her nipple and almost all the rest were slapping her and calling her a whore. These dumb fuck Muslims record everything on their phones and the only reason you never see it is because it's instantly scrubbed from social media and clear net sites. Some of these females look like they're dead and these filthy subhumans are still fucking their corpse - overdose? A lot of these rape tapes are one crying screaming girl being tortured by up to 20 laughing men at a time...and listening to a Muslim get his nut off is the most abominable sound you'll ever hear - only a truly degenerate coomer could jerk off to that shit.

I was thinking of downloading some of these videos and anonymously distributing them as propaganda to refill people who are unaware of this problem. What do you think?

Look man any. And i mean any historian will tell you that people really love owning slaves. We never ever stopped. Because owning slaves is literally built in. But then a fish also won't have a word for water. And what is a muslim wife but a slave?

Attached: 1581786583084.webm (1280x720, 2.45M)

Where you find this? all i found is drugs and Cp and conspiracy theory's.

Attached: Screenshot (488).png (1340x849, 997.55K)

Eyes on the prize.
They knew they were snakes when they let them in.
They didn't ask your permission either.

Just watched this polish documentary about child trafficking with interviews with the said smugglers and kidnappers. Details about toddler brothels are kinda unnerving.
Evil is real and it walks among us.
youtube.com/watch?v=G1y38N4LQiU

Attached: 1646259545601.png (1024x1045, 1016.42K)

No one says Muslims are based, what the fuck are you reading.

1400 children in 1 town that we know of

UK has more than one town

Divide population of that town by the rape nunber then multiply total population of UK

Wouldn't have been a betrayal if said parents had taken justice in their own hans
Loicenses be fooked, just saying.
I've seen extraducicial cases been handled in me shit land with bricks to the temple of troonglidites out of order
Call us beasts if ye cares but we get job done,
Eat me shite if you think our actions trite, englishmen

Lol its kikes shilling for their retarded welfare chimp cannon fodder

Yes goyim your invaders are based and redpilled you should just give up and join them!

Fucking...retards

>1pbtid lowest effort
Groomings a myth
Sneed

Attached: 1623152157161.jpg (1024x1303, 391.52K)

I think you're a faggot and a simp and exactly what's wrong with the west

Attached: IMG_20220122_034317.jpg (1200x724, 178.23K)

There are message boards on the darknet where the Muslims upload their rape tapes... they openly talk about killing Europeans and laugh about getting away with the rapes (you'll have to translate to understand). There's a whole fucking mountain of content featuring virgin girls - they prize virgins and anyone of them who rapes a virgin is like a street king in terms of respect...this is a form of jihad to them. There's video on there of certain Muslim politicians participating in the gang rapes. Infiltrate the message boards. Just lurk and do NOT interact with them - these dumb faggots are definitely being watched by the government and given a pass to do these crimes.

The drugs, cp, and schizo material are everywhere as a camouflage for this shit - any normal person will exit the darknet at the first sight of CP and lurking there will expose your devices to it which will probably later be used to discredit and imprison you if you try to be a whistleblower.

Barenakedislam.com

Want to know a secret?
>everyone from the Carolinas is a drug addicted rapist
If not yet, they will be. Check Carolina news

"Asians"

If I was an Asian in the UK, I would be pissed.

Yeah, do it.