1. POTUS retains his security clearance after he leaves office

1. POTUS retains his security clearance after he leaves office.
2. While in office POTUS can declassify anything at will, all classification authority stems from him. He doesn't need to do anything to declassify things, his act of releasing declassifies them.
3. Trump didn't have to but was cooperating fully with the Cheka and their thugs anyways.

They have nothing, this was the dumbest ploy imaginable and it is already blowing up in their faces, like it always does. They're hoping they can double down on an even bigger lie than prior lies to limp through the midterms.

It's retard tier and won't work. These people are laughably stupid. All this is doing is infuriating Trump's base.

>pic partially quasi-unrelated

Attached: 1280px-Loretto_Chapel.jpg (1280x1707, 468.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/v1fnxbk-attorney-general-garland-delivers-remarks-on-the-fbi-raid-of-mar-a-lago.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sleepy

who cares what you think retard? why do retards online think they're important? what's your job, carpenter?

>All this is doing is infuriating Trump's base.
wow really
almost like that's the goal
so people do dumb shit and then they can go "WOW LOOK TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE ALL VIOLENT CRIMINALS"

>i rape animals

>All this is doing is infuriating Trump's base.
I'm pissed and still not voting.

Selling state secrets to the people who funded 9/11 is definitely a winning move for trump. Thank god he declassified them in his mind beforehand.

Trump is guilty of treason. The Attorney General made it clear as day during his press conference the other day.
rumble.com/v1fnxbk-attorney-general-garland-delivers-remarks-on-the-fbi-raid-of-mar-a-lago.html

Are those stairs from Indiana Jones in the library church

He sold the nukes to Israel?

Look into the Trump v Clinton RICO case, and realize that the Judge that was overseeing that is the one that signed the warrant. This was an operation to snatch and destroy evidence, nothing more.

>Look into the Trump v Clinton RICO case
This only came under your attention because of social media. You wouldn't had a single fucking clue to look it up yourself. Who else uses social media? Foreign propagandists, who have dedicated units that generate this garbage.
>and realize that the Judge that was overseeing that is the one that signed the warrant.
Now if you add all the letters of his name the result is 666! Coincidence? Braindead fucking moron, I'd cook you and eat you.

>what's your job, the one Jesus Christ and Joseph had!?!!
>be bunch of nuns
>no way to reach choir loft
>ask carpenters to come build a staircase
>"sorry there's not enough room lol"
>no one will do it
>pray incessantly.jpg
>mysterious carpenter shows up, builds a spiral staircase, disappears without pay
>that's the staircase in the OP
>no one knows how it was done, especially with the tools of the day
>didn't have railing, those were added later because scary
>Becomes a world renowned landmark
You are hereConvention of states
>Unfuck all laws, income tax repealed, IRS abolished
>America becomes a monarchy
>Larpagans work the mines until they repent
>Same with Jews

Nobody asked you Navy brat

1. Cope
2. Cope
3. Cope

Cool story, railing ruined it, you're still stupid. Just wait and watch, we'll find out what happened in the end. Maybe Trump done goofed, maybe it's a witch hunt.

What they're trying to distract you from.

Attached: 1660321562401962.png (816x1026, 478.75K)

>tiktok
for such delicate neck such as yours I keep my sharpest blade

STFU faggot you kink fetish loving fat sodomite

>distract
Well they goofed that up then because the same judge from the warrant recused himself from this case just weeks ago lol

This clearly illegal, brownshirt raid by the FBI was a huge miscalculation for Pantsload Joe. What little chance democraps had for holding onto the Senate evaporated. Stick a fork in them. This is the extent of the damage.