You are transported back in time to New York circa September 11th 2001...

You are transported back in time to New York circa September 11th 2001. You are doomed to repeat living this day unless you prevent the World Trade Centers from collapsing. How do you manage this?

Attached: 43447052_303~01.jpg (625x394, 60.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't have enough time to stop it if I'm transported on the day of the attacks retard

stealing the joke from a british user, i would tell all the jews in the buildings that it has been moved to 9/12 and to come into work

I just keep raping random women.

My 9/11 was pretty comfy. I had the day off. Would relive again.

Turn off the bombs inside the tower duh

do you mean save everybody in the buildings or just stop the controlled demo of the towers incl wtc7?

Attached: wtc7.jpg (1301x1953, 490.61K)

Hey that isn't funny user, 4 Israelis (((died))) in the Muslim terrorist attacks on the united states of freedom that day.

Yes.

Attached: IMG_20220802_152702_555.jpg (734x644, 64.49K)

Holy shit, forget 9/11.

I would run into the streets and immediately start warning everyone about the chink flu 19 years later.

I would find some israelis to dance with.

Arrive 4 weeks early and kill every single Israeli art student who comes close to that entrance.

Attached: 98b7urvd.jpg (534x680, 84.76K)

Why stop it? I would be immortal.

Attached: groundhog day.jpg (960x1440, 331.37K)

repeat the day baby! I was watching this shit live, it was wild.

we start three years before with a few songs,and one counter op on flight radar

Swat ground control aka tower 7 at 7am of that day.

this would save many more lives, thanks user. also remind them to get the boosters for safety!

Attached: 1659173721114354.jpg (750x894, 85.26K)

Dumb whore filth

Make sure Mark Wahlberg is on the flight.

Nice, time for my nightly 9/11 posting.

Anyways, I literally wrote a book on 9/11. 400 pages and over 700 sources that conclusively and irrefutably proves that 9/11 was a conspiracy.

Mossad, CIA, gelitin art group, ACE elevator, Marvin Bush, Silverstein, dov zakheim, and the rest of the Bush administration literally FUCKED America that day.

Phantom planes at NORAD, the entire chain of command missing, "israeli spy art students", not to mention the literal physical impossibility of three buildings collapsing from two planes and the other two planes "turning into plasma" and simply dissapearing.

Missing black boxes, money laundering, missing enron and worldcom files. 9/11 is the most obvious scam in history, and its absolutely fake and gay. I have literally hundreds of pages about this that I could use to redpill even the most stupid normie, problem is people are too lazy to even bother educating themselves on 9/11 even a little bit.

The twin pillars/freemason/Joachim and boaz symbolism runs DEEP, as they say, we've been fucked by psyops. Our only hope to take down this Satanic beast liberal clown/nightmare world is to expose 9/11, its the linchpin for all their plans and the one weak spot that, if exposed, could actually rile the normies up enough to overthrow the eternal jew.

Probably will never happen, but I'm not going to stop fucking trying. Shills, don't even bother replying, fuck you pro-government cocksucking faggots.

Pdf can be downloaded here:
docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf

Or here:
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy

naw, fuck it. i'd probably just get blamed for the thermite in the towers and die in a 24 hours light and screaming loud music torture cell in gitmo like all the kikes' organ harvesting farms. no thanks.

I doubt anyone would let me borrow their shiny new flip phone or absolutely brand new XP machine to look up the right phone number to call to do anything.

I'd just short some airline stocks desu

as long as there are jews, every day is 9/11.

Attached: parched.gif (500x284, 253.62K)

If it's the day of, your best chance is to mail a rushed manifesto or recording taking credit for what's about to happen, and preemptively setting off the charges in one of the buildings.

Doubt i could stop the collapse if i arrived at the same day or just a day before, but i think with less lives lost the "war on terror" wouldnt fly on the scale it did. ..
Given 24 hours i can make 2-3 caliumchlorate/woodcoal/sugar bombs, deposit them in the sewersystem near the buildings, call in a bombthreat and detonate 1 or 2 them, buildings get evacuated mostly, if it looks like its not for long enough detonate the last one ...

>warn everyone of attacks and Jews
>only some listen
>Jews still Jew 9/11
>get blamed for having foreknowledge of ZOG takeover
>get tortured to death in Gitmo

Not worth it