How are literal children STILL able to get hormones and permanently destroy their bodies?

What kind of parent would believe their son's delusion that he's a woman and let him sterilize himself through taking estrogen? It's fucking child abuse.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 10.43.14 PM.png (1290x1260, 1.41M)

Looks fine to me, I see nothing wrong here.

>How are literal children STILL able to get hormones and permanently destroy their bodies?
You know how.
Also
>memeflag
ALL FIELDS

MemeCHAD here. Cry about it.

are you actually hunter avallone or are you using that libtards name just to get more credibility

>How are literal children STILL able to get hormones and permanently destroy their bodies? it's so weird to me that when it comes to just talking about normal sex everyone is like "OH MY GOD NO, THEY'RE NOT ANYWHERE NEAR OLD ENOUGH" but when the conversation tranny shit it's encouraged like "yes, we need to talk to them about snipping their dicks off in a healthy and safe manner." I'll never understand how we got here

It’s basically the logical extension of body modification. Next in line is gene therapy. Modying your genome to get superpowers by augmenting your dna with other species plus AI brain implants. Chimera cyborgs.

There is no way these people honestly, genuinely deep down believe they will pass for women IRL and be actual women. It is a complete delusion and/or sexual fetish. The idea that if you take some pills, have some surgeries, wax and call yourself a woman will make you a woman is so ridiculous that I feel like I’m the only sane person in the world for seeing the absurdity of it all. I’d be fired if I said trannies weren’t women too kek what a fucking clown world.

from 7/10 chadlite to unfuckable monstro, what an upgrade

My child identifies as hercules. Denying him growth hormones is literal violence. He lcurls 50 lbs at 11. He wants to get fuckin yoked. I wont stand for liftphobes on the internet to tell him he cant ger jacked. Fuck off bigots

Satan is how we got here.

Are trannies even real? How come I've never seen one before.

v based cold sore

Attached: 1654831620840.jpg (225x225, 3.48K)

It is to entertain a narcissistic false self. Sam Vaknin has written plenty of works on the fragile state of the false self, and when that self is challenged it can cause a narcissistic injury or even mortification. They live a tragic, pathetic lie that requires everyone to take part in the illusion. Unfortunately for many of them, they embody the Emperor's New Gender.

Okay, but that sounds based . That's on the based side of body modification. The cringe side is pus filled axe woumds and tattoo/piercing addicts.

I really don't see what these hormones do to help you pass. He has smooth skin, but that too is probably a pre toggled beauty filter on his phone can someone tell me what hormones physically do to make you appear more feminine besides onions tits?

Attached: f3a0d6ce-c786-40e2-8021-2caa20559e18_screenshot.jpg (1130x480, 25.48K)

>Hunter Avalone

Attached: 694B9C87-51B4-4B41-A76F-808DC8FE9CDE.jpg (500x294, 46.41K)

Most people don’t actually think a trans woman is a woman, they know it’s a man but are afraid of saying anything.

Those hormones also lower IQ. Going from retard to full retard.

They take SSRIs which destroy your sexuality. SSRIs create trannies

This is actually right on the money, a very large component of the trans movement, is narcissism. There's nothing that constrains narcissism to positive character traits, and often one of the best ways to get attention is through playing a victim and acting out. We saw this in the early days of Tumblr with the special snowflakes who just kept adding to the their list of pronouns regarding their gender, sexuality, mental illness etc. It's just that being trans has become the ultimate trump card for this. People who are willing to literally mutilate their own bodies or transform them permanently in order to get the attention they desire.

You'll notice among healthy people that they simply do not define their entire existence around their gender, most people just go about their life and are preoccupied by work, education, hobbies, politics or whatever is on TV. Trans peoples lives revolve around gender, they fixate on it so much that even tiny things such as misgendering or deadnaming become like exposed nerves.

That's a level of mental illness in parallel to that of any dysphoria they have, to feel like you're the other sex to what you really are is one thing, but it's quite another to be attention seeking and feel like the world revolves around you.

>can someone tell me what hormones physically do to make you appear more feminine besides onions tits?
In adulthood hormones change your fat distribution overtime. This can(somewhat) change your face. They also limit any further masculinization/feminization.

Attached: female-male-subcutaneous-fat.png (1000x789, 382.74K)

What part of Canada you at? They're everywhere from coast to coast. More out there areas like Yukon are getting infected too.

Underrated

Attached: 1638483388774.jpg (991x1024, 166.33K)

That graph is kinda weird. 90% of fat guys I know have man boobs and a Hank hill ass.

The irony here is that despite all the Bateman posting on this site, the closest cultural element of that fake ass miserable unstable person is the tranny.