RIP WALLSTREET

WELCOME CHINASTREET

Attached: 1644438699405.png (1051x909, 1.07M)

Good. The Chinks hurt themselves to spite those they dislike yet again

Attached: 0c6.gif (500x341, 1.69M)

>CHINASTREET
BASED BASED AMERICANS SUCK MY CHINK BALLS

Good they can go back to Chinka

Don't care

The SEC was ready to give the boot to a large number of chink companies for failure to have reporting to the SEC and investors.
Chink companies back home are used to just ignoring investors and doing whatever.

>our economy is so weak that fucking China is running away like they were running away from their own just a year ago, chang btfo lmao
cope mutt

>china so strong that I had to flee to Canada
cope chang

the jews had a chance to own china, they blew it, this is incredible total chinese victory

So a drop in the bucket?

New York has the biggest equity markets in the world, bigger than some continents combined

Attached: 2B2D76C4-5E0A-4E5F-9896-807E7574B453.png (1000x915, 92.08K)

>the jews had a chance to own china, they blew it, this is incredible total chinese victory
By withdrawing from the NY stock market? They didn't want to open their books to the SEC like they're supposed to do. So you agree that they don't have to follow US laws while US companies have to?
You know, go throw away you cash in the chink stock market.
The chinks leaving is good for Americans, and not the other way around.

Link? I wanna know if I should buy BABA puts

your option becomes worthless when trading stops

>CHINKS
>CHANG
>PING PONG PANG
boomers will be screaming "chinks" with their last breath as theyre beaten to death by a nigger in their (((retirement home)))
oh well, i really dont give a fuck

It looks like the bigger the stock market is, the faster the countries will be ruined.

So basically after UK is in total despair it will be China's turn to crumble?

Cope: The post

Not even chinks invest in the chinese stock market.

There is going to be a greater movement away from trading with the US Dollar. You can't just steal a nations reserves and think others will continue to trust in the US. De-listing Russia from SWIFT wasn't well considered, but taking their reserve funds was even more rash and incredibly counter-productive. One has to ponder whether the people who made that decision thought the consequences through. Not just "well, what's Russia gonna do about it?" but more "how will other nations perceive us if we do that?" (they're gonna think you're behaving like niggers, to use your own racist terminology)

Not true. If you own shares and sell covered calls then you keep the premium but then the ability to sell the commie shares goes away.

Ok. Yes, please reconnect us form the chink banking collapse because of their absolutely lunatic RE market. Total bro move. K Thx Bye. .

For what I was planning hes right, but that's a really good tip about covered calls thanks user.

>t. Robinhood toilet options trader

I see this as a net positive.

Attached: c45.gif (400x170, 2.69M)

ching chong ping pong

>Chinastreet

Attached: 1659630531539233.web.webm (540x960, 2.98M)