Signs it's the end

Walmart has no plans to ever be 24/7 again

Attached: Screenshot_20220812-224219_Chrome.jpg (720x1600, 424.61K)

yeah
i live in las vegas, formerly a 24/7 city
in 2020 everything went to "california hours". close at 9 or 10 pm
we all know why
niggers and profits

Attached: 3BE5AE6F-F402-4C2C-8CDB-6FC4CCE03DB5.png (460x360, 240.14K)

>be shartmart
>annihilate literally every single retail store and small mom and pop shop that existed outside of major metro areas by outcompeting them in hours and amount of goods
>now cut hours
>some areas of the country literally now have no places to buy things after X oclock

Probably has to do with theft and lack of willing labor

I doubt random teenagers at 1am were making major purchases making it worth it to be open all night.

Third shift worker. I miss wallshart at 3am with all the niggers on wic Wednesdays

I feel like 24 hour was just losing them money and thefts probably went way up.

>I doubt random teenagers at 1am were making major purchases making it worth it to be open all night
They weren't. Walmart is open 24/7 to stock shelves, they reasoned that it's worth it to employ one person at the checkout, being that they are open anyway.

It's 11PM here, and they open back up at 6AM. But they also reduced their hours a couple months before the CCP Virus hit.

Walmart's dogshit anyways, I just go to Aldi or any other store like a sane person.

Most of you will never know the absolute pleasure of going into a Fred Meyer's or Kroger's at 2am in an all white area to do your grocery shopping.

I hate that everything is open all of the time. Take a fucking break. I remember when it used to be impossible to go anywhere on a holiday.

I drove a taxi in vegas for 10months right before uber came out. Zoomies will never know.

Maybe if wages actually kept up with inflation and productivity people would be more willing.

i thought uber was banned in vegas due to the cabby lobby

>eliminate 3rd shift
>cut 20-30 people from payroll per shift across every store in nation
yep totally covid and not profit maxing, this shit happened to every industry and even to you autists reading this. 1/3 less employees but you’re doing x3 amount of work

that’s the reason for this “worker shortage” bullshit, people are overworked and burnt the fuck out. if any company/industry is hiring or having a “worker shortage” the past 2 years it’s because the job is shit and nobody wants to do it. shit my industry pays $36/hr and only need to pass a drug test and people aren’t staying longer than 4 months because shit hours and are worked harder than a nigger in Mississippi in the 1780’s

Attached: 11FC7C89-7B41-4E7A-B108-88B7F35E0315.jpg (1024x600, 83.76K)

If you go to any smaller town across the country, the only thing to do as a teen (if you can't find drugs or alcohol) is to gather with friends and walk around walmart being retarded. That's the best case scenario. Stupid white kids loitering and not buying anything. Then if it happens to be a suburb located near a city filled with roaming hoards of africanus criminalus, they will inevitably make their way to the "nicer" suburban walmart and fuck that store up faster than locusts in a field full of crops. If they are feeling rather energetic on that particular night, they will steal and or damage thousands of dollars while the underpaid drones sit back and watch.

Fun fact: they don't lock the doors. Just push them open, walk in, and get what you want. Use the self checkout.

>those books
No wonder why she became a whore

Why would you show me this picture.

Attached: facepalm.png (640x314, 90.91K)

All they have to do is stop shipping at this point and people would be destroyed. Watch for the delivery driver strike, that will be the tipping point. People will die just from that.

What? The Walmart near me was given authorization to extend store hours to 24 to reduce the amount of people at one time in the store by allowing it to be open all the time.

Why would you limit store hours to concentrate the people into a smaller time window if you are trying to limit the number of people that come into contact with other people.

i bet you have some cool stories