So this new Timcast writer girl is daughter of famed white advocate Peter Brimelow and nobody asks questions...

So this new Timcast writer girl is daughter of famed white advocate Peter Brimelow and nobody asks questions? And nobody is cancelling Timcast? It's just weird...

Attached: 62462467.png (985x599, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

timcast.com/author/hannahclaire/
twitter.com/peterbrimelow/status/872973385009168385
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sneedcast

You will never be a real woman.

Redpill me on Brimelow. What's his deal?

i want her to get inna drunk argument with me and then lisp all over my penis

She is very beautiful

Strong Aryan Jawline.

Is this confirmed? I don’t even know who the fuck you’re talking about but those look like two different girls.

glowing niggers everywhere now

Every "conservatives" is being force to shift more towards defending Whites as a people. They are getting shit on more and more for not defending the rights of White people. They don't want to, so they will do it as gently as possible, but they do feel like they are being forced to "dog whistle" to us as they say.

Attached: 765684.jpg (480x480, 61.14K)

timcast.com/author/hannahclaire/

twitter.com/peterbrimelow/status/872973385009168385

Attached: 24624677.png (596x1040, 789.33K)

Other way around bucko. Miat conservatives are against anti white bullshit but don't want to get cancelled. But now the left is mass censoring anyone who isn't a self hating minority cum guzzler so they're saying fuck it to optics

no wonder she's so based.

No one watches e celebs. It’s kind of like going on Reddit. Even if you do it you never admit to it here

met him once, and had a good chat. I like him, genuine guy who wants what's best for our people

Thanks for source user

Conservatives hate white people, white people make up 90% of their voting base but they hate us none the less. The only reason they are now starting to pretend to care about whites is because they are seeing whites willing to walk away from the party and into the arms of more extreme political movements. Conservative politicians and political thinkers despise "identity politics" (at least for us, they don't mind it for other groups). Don't think for a second they've suddenly seen the light and now care about the fate of the white race.

Imagine the sons she could give you with that jawline

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

he's got a gab account, you can follow him there. I think he does Vdare iirc. I would say it might be a slightly more toned down but different version of AmRen. I don't think he goes after the JQ but he writes about nigs being nogs. I remember people going after them but it kind of died down.

Imagine when Ian finds out...

Attached: 1553309731333.jpg (200x200, 14.73K)