They finally hold a corrupt politician accountable. Why is Any Forums mad?

They finally hold a corrupt politician accountable. Why is Any Forums mad?

Attached: 1660350095138924s.jpg (199x250, 5.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dockets.justia.com/docket/florida/flsdce/2:2022cv14102/610157
rumble.com/v1fnxbk-attorney-general-garland-delivers-remarks-on-the-fbi-raid-of-mar-a-lago.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Lzh21k8Lp7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cuz he din do nufn

dockets.justia.com/docket/florida/flsdce/2:2022cv14102/610157

Trump is the plaintiff in the RICO case against the FBI

Same line as 2016. If he was entitled to keep them under thr Presidential records act, there was no crime committed.

Stupid nigger believes fake news, go kill yourself, it'll be easier now than when we get to you later.

cool, one of the hundreds of pointless lawsuits that he's filled.

Everyone wants politicians held accountable for their actions. Some people on here however see the alphabet agencies as a much bigger problem.

Attached: 1645840465572.jpg (906x960, 62.1K)

I just wish they did more to Hillary, Obama, George W Bush and Matt Gaetz. Better late than never tho

So you were outraged when the FBI derailed Hillary's campaign or is it only a problem when (((your guy))) is the target?

I can't wait until someone on this board spergs out and assassinates Norm Eisen.

>They finally hold a corrupt politician accountable
Really? Who is it?

They found classified documents illegally in his possession. That is enough to send any normal person to federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison

After watching yesterdays press conference, I can say I'm officially off the Trump train. I was loyal to Trump, but my red line is treason.
rumble.com/v1fnxbk-attorney-general-garland-delivers-remarks-on-the-fbi-raid-of-mar-a-lago.html

Time to dismantle the entire FDR era.

Attached: Almost there boys.jpg (1440x1143, 457.02K)

I'm aware. woosh

But Drumpf being the loyal Jew puppet that he is will never spend a day behind bars. Even if by some act of God he gets convicted DeSantis will pardon him upon entering office. That fat orange zionist will never face justice.

Attached: 16945834324934.jpg (575x405, 49.85K)

>fbi derailed hillarys campaign
Are you clinically retarded? Serious question.

he tried to hold the political establishment accountable and they went "no u" and framed him multiple times and are going to send him to jail. the lesson to be learned is that the political elite wield the power of god and we are all their bitches.
youtube.com/watch?v=Lzh21k8Lp7A

Alphabet soup is definitely a problem. I've even written to congress to defund the NSA for a long time now. But I will give them credit when it is due and it is due now. The main issue is they could have done better communicating this. They sure as fuck don't want it politicized and tried to do it quietly to avoid making a big deal about it but that backfired.

Why is it fake news? Because Trump says it’s fake news?

>why are Americans mad that they're persecuting the only person in politics that tried to do anything about the corruption

because some of them are actually redeemable unlike OP

Did they find the following corrupt politicians accountable also:
Hillary Clinton
Obongo
Eric Holder

What's that? No?

Are you a dumb nigger?
An administrative unelected bureaucracy holds no power over the executive.
Trump already declassified, you would have to show intent of a crime.
It’s fishing for the Rico case, the sudden urgency was the new safe that was empty.
Now go run along and play child
No one is buying into your Bolshevik fantasy

>Conveniently timed the investigation at the heart of the election
Just a Cohencidence, right faggot?

I'd like it if we went back to a time were the people held politicians accountable themselves and didn't rely on historically corrupt agencies.

Both Hillary and trump are cunts, Trumpists probably did cheer the fbi on back then. But I didn't really pay much attention at the time cause brexit.

>Trump already declassified,
Where's that written?

Rushed bait post. Bro take your time

Final Bait Grade: 2.5/10

There were documents there which are still classified, and even if they were all unclassified he still does not own them and is required to give them over to the National Archives under federal law.
A lot of people have gone to jail for far less offenses.

Transparency is key. These agencies must know by now that the general populace has zero faith in their integrity. Yet they still operate mostly behind the scenes, fuelling the distrust.

We're laughing at you, you don't even know yet.

They always hold people that aren't part of the political class accountable for made up selectively enforced laws if they win elections and get popular despite their soft tactics. Look at JFK

We’re on Year 8 of “two more weeks until scrimpf goes to jail” and you retards still fall for it.

^ if it wasn't clear what I meant by this, here you are
>uhm acktuallly it was all legal and he didn du nuffin wrong

too predictable to be entertaining at this point.

>the only person in politics that tried to do anything about the corruption
Tried to do what exactly?

Attached: 1622654556583.jpg (250x206, 5.33K)

Oh, wow.. hes the only corrupt one.

Really makes me think

Attached: 59B2C828-A4B3-4674-AD38-1844734E0B15.jpg (726x1024, 128.87K)

because Any Forums has been sucking his mushroom from day 1. Fuck all of you bootlickers.