Developer of the privacy-enhancing crypto service "Tornado Cash" has been arrested by Dutch law enforcement...

Developer of the privacy-enhancing crypto service "Tornado Cash" has been arrested by Dutch law enforcement, which comes on the heels of the United States making it a criminal offense for ANY American to use Tornado Cash or interact with any of their wallets whatsoever.

Federal courts have already ruled that
>code is speech
and protected under the first amendment of the Constitution.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernstein_v._United_States
What he are witnessing is a full-scale assault on the right to privacy and a right on the basic ability of people to publish code freely. Arresting a developer for publishing privacy software because criminals use it is like arresting road workers because criminals drive on roads.

Bitcoin mixing services and Monero are likely the next target.

Attached: hackerman.jpg (1000x667, 52.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Good_Privacy#Criminal_investigation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is important you dumb niggers.

Attached: 87346732982.jpg (2100x3000, 728.11K)

It's important but it's a cycle that always ends with coders coming up with even more clever solutions. The long term effect is any time something like this makes the news is produces longer term coding projects that are 10x more difficult to clamp down on.

Crypto was invented specifically to get around censorship. The actually decentralized services or coins will survive and continue to be used, the government won't be able to effectively stop them.

The problem is the shift to an outright war on privacy and code-as-speech 1st Amendment protections is a horrific precedent and will be used to accelerate the adoption of a central-bank digital currency.

This shit needs to be opposed at every possible opportunity even if you don't personally care about Tornado coin or x project which is next in line to be targeted. This kind of shit eventually effects everyone and is going to reignite attempts to ban even shit like PGP-encryption from being used by email services.

Attached: 1621426718324.jpg (740x640, 141.31K)

>muh kike coin
i dont care

This solution is permanent. The government can "ban" the coin but the code is on the blockchain so it cannot be "deleted". We need to seed the github repo with bittorrent if anyone has a copy.

>i dont care

You need to grow a brain and project where this war on privacy leads.
>Shortly after its release, PGP encryption found its way outside the United States, and in February 1993 Zimmermann became the formal target of a criminal investigation by the US Government for "munitions export without a license".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Good_Privacy#Criminal_investigation

Attached: 1638500915563.jpg (824x1024, 63.63K)

>Zimmermann
i also dont care about kikes

So what do you care about then champ?

Destroying kikes and their State.

One thing I hear over and over is how the wealthy didn't start from scratch. They were privileged, they had access to capital.
Well what if I told you you anyone could lend from anyone and issue securities for whatever they want and laws be damned?
Enter rapture lending™. Coming to a darknet near you.

Attached: images - 2022-08-08T014941.711.jpg (246x205, 8.03K)

It would probably be good for your own sake to find something more productive and wholesome to focus on than rage-fantasizing about shooting up a synagogue.

Attached: 8732762378.jpg (800x750, 254.23K)

You mentioned shooting up a Synagogue, not me. I use propaganda and marketing to attack kikes and their State. That's what I care about.

The world is dead. Nothing but under achieving dumb mongrel bull slaves now.

>That's what I care about.
Evidently you do not care about affecting meaningful change it you brush off things that are actually critical in your life like resisting CBDCs and a total surveillance state where people who
>publish books
on cryptography face criminal charges.

I don't care about kike coins or kikes persecuted because of them. I hope every single kike is imprisoned and their State given over to the dogs.

Attached: taytay not my problem.jpg (547x308, 57.4K)

>right to privacy
This has nothing to do with abortions though

>I don't care about kike coins or kikes persecuted because of them
This affects everyone you blithering retard.

Doesn't affect me, because I'm not a kike worried about kike coins.

The person you are talking to is a subhuman who will never do anything of value. Actual intelligent people know what you are talking about. Anyways, do we know how this will affect XMR?

It's not about COINS. The legal precident is criminally prosecuting people for publishing cryptography. If you actually bothered to read you would have seen the history of the state's history in investigating and prosecuting people for publishing their own cryptography papers more than a decade before Bitcoin even existed.

The criminal prosecution of the Tornado Cash dev is totally incidental to the fact that it's a cryptocurrency (which you evidently have a stick up your ass about). This affects
ALL
L
L
forms of privacy based on legal precedent and follows in a pattern of the state trying to criminalize both speech in the form of code, and privacy itself.

Think nigger, THINK.

Attached: 11076328.714999996_Dale.jpg (640x484, 27.15K)

>it's not about coins
then why are you whining about kike coins?

>muh tornado cash!
>muh XMR too!

fuck off kike

Stop replying to him, he's a bull. He fights and farts, that's about all he's good for.

Attached: redneck hillbilly hick trash2.jpg (300x300, 21.38K)

>Tornado Cash prosecution is in the news
>HURR WHY ARE YOU BRINGING THAT UP AS AN EXAMPLE?!?

I don't care about kikes or kikecoins. LOL I just don't...