Get in the car user, we need to talk

>I heard you have been slandering the FBI's integrity on social media.
>Now get in the car, we're going for a little drive.

What do you do in this situation?

Attached: fbi car.jpg (3024x2333, 1.58M)

n-no thanks.

>"No"
>walk off

Piss on the car

this post is extremely low quality.

Imagine the degenerate shit these power drunk diversity trannies get into

Ummm... I'm sorry but #fuckcars
We will ride public transportation and fight climate change Mr. Glowberg

>I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
>I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
>I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

Attached: qs6vm64myb441.jpg (640x543, 71.42K)

>turn 360 degrees and walk away

Attached: Explosively_formed_penetrator.gif (330x140, 8.23K)

tits or gtfo

>gifrel

Attached: pig roast.gif (313x141, 1.97M)

Be careful user, FBI agents are into that kind of thing.

Attached: wetnhot piss orgy reviews.png (2288x1725, 652.74K)

>this dude flashes his FBI badge and says he needs to ask you some questions

Attached: Alottotalkabout.png (1324x1000, 1.39M)

Id get in and immediately begin raping someone til they just threw me out lmao trolled again dumbass fed

>Do you have a towel? I seemed to have urinated all over the seat. No, not my seat, your seat.

LUKE 17:29
But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

2 PETER 2
6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.

JUDE 1
7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

ROMANS 1
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

*initiate invisibility powers*
*start masturbating for some reason*
*find out invisibility isn't working*
*continue masturbating while avoiding eye contact*

I remember watching the X-Files as a kid and wanting to join the FBI, but now I realize that Mulder, Scully, and Skinner were just 90s remnants and the whole point of the show was to show how corrupt the 3 letter agencies are.

Damn! That's hot. Reminds me of the convention hotel parties. Went down just like this.

I could knee the car door with enough force to prevent it from opening ever again.
"sorry bro, the car door won't open"

He might be recruiting you, user. You sound depraved enough to join the FBI.

Attached: fbi jobs for fags.jpg (800x844, 105.54K)