Have you given up yet?

I have given up. If the object was to demoralize us, it was successful with me, at least.

Schools are teaching children about pronouns, picking genders, and white guilt.
Our politicians are all corrupt.
Our military is used to fight pointless wars, which we eventually walk away from.
You could bring up a hundred more gripes, but what’s the point?

I’m not violent, I just don’t care, anymore. I won’t vote, I tell every young person I know not to serve. I quit.
Let it all burn. I won’t help put out the fire.

Attached: 57708B9B-A3F6-4191-BFD9-ED3CB6993742.jpg (1024x500, 94.92K)

>390881292
>We should just give up and stop opposing God's Chosen People™, fellow goyim.

It’s going to fly apart. There can be no stasis, because the left wants more and still more. Let them have it, and watch Wharton happens next.
I’m genuinely curious to see what this collapse will look like.

No. My wife and children are all the reason I need.

Attached: InCollage_20220602_145042167.jpg (4096x3276, 3.71M)

That actually sustained me for a while, but then I began to see it as pointless. This country is being consumed from within, and it ain’t the right doing it. Sure, they have their kooks, but the country has bowed down before the left, and they seem to meet every new demand with immediate acceptance.
They literally don’t know what a “woman” is, and if you say it out loud, you will be destroyed..

All this has done was give me a giant push to learn a foreign language and move to a better country, like maybe a Scandinavian one. The new American Dream is to get out of this shitshow of a country,

don't give up, help give society a little nudge off the cliff and enjoy the challenge of trying to rebuild. violence might not be the answer but it can sure make the fuckers stop asking questions

I’m reminded of this.

Attached: FF7CE60C-9237-4F89-88E7-3332E3D96582.jpg (627x473, 95K)

Did you guys actually learn about pronouns in school? Or are you just saying that cause you heard from someone else that schools do that?

My nudge is by passive resistance. I’ve convinced many young men not to enlist through the years. I served and I realized what a lot of bullshit it is. Let them find someone else to be cannon fodder for a “cause” they will leave eventually.

I'm just living to watch the collapse. I exist because it's natural for me to. Most of my nation and my people want to be ignorant, want to die, and will actively fight against those trying to help them live.

They’re literally bragging about it on TikTok. It’s not made up. It’s certainly not everywhere, but it’s snowballing. The idiocy of it, and the way the mainstream is picking it up, is disheartening.

Ask the POTUS how many genders there are?
I’m not meaning to pick on one aspect of this shit show, but it blows my mind that we live in a world where supposedly serious people encourage all this nonsense. Our fucking leaders!

Fuck off faggot jew rabbi.

Don't worry user, our saviors are here!

Attached: 1660361493104.png (1440x2420, 1.24M)

So many people, from all political perspectives and groups, make their goal to vanquish evil, whatever that may be. They focus on the evil, and the ways they can destroy it. However, nobody wants to do good anymore. Evil will always exist, and you should fight it, but it should not be your primary goal.

If you worry about climate change, stop trying to ban fossil fuels and start installing solar panels.

If you worry about white birth rates, stop trying to argue with feminists in the internet and have a bunch of white babies.

If you care about animals, stop trying to ban meat and volunteer at animal shelters.

I could go on forever because every political group does this. "It's our job to demand solutions, not provide them." And then everyone wonders why the world has gone to shit.

FPWP

Boo hoo life has always sucked for the vast majority of people who have ever been cursed with consciousness. The only thing we can say for sure about our creator is it has an interest in suffering

Nope. Never better.
Try not being a pussy.

Attached: 1637614474031.jpg (750x530, 55.6K)

you can't do anything about it, no sense being depressed about it. America is a shithole, it's true.

So you're done, you've given up?
OK, then try some new shit - move to Russia for instance.

Stop resisting the obvious answer you fucking coward.

Attached: istockphoto-1350847809-612x612.jpg (273x612, 15.23K)

Yeah I'm fuckin done man. I don't care about anything at all anymore. I really just want to be homeless but the time is not right.