Why is it every woman has a tattoo nowadays? Why don't they have a natural disgust for it like men do?

Why is it every woman has a tattoo nowadays? Why don't they have a natural disgust for it like men do?

Attached: tattoos.jpg (1309x1384, 340.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/sport/4342514/top-footballers-are-wrecking-their-performances-by-having-tattoos-claim-expert/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any ink on a woman is disgusting

Tattoos can look great but most of the ones that teens get are retardedly superficial in meaning

Because they have low self esteem and want to be accepted by the other losers that are on their level.

because all of the famous people have tattoos now. monkey see, monkey do

no. i've never looked at a pretty woman and thought to myself she'd look better with tattoos

Why are the numbers never 7 digits? The highest I've seen was well under a million

I think they all look like shit, it reminds me of graffiti in a ghetto. I just instantly think someone is trashy when I see a tattoo. Yet they're so popular.

Attached: Graffiti_On_Trash_Recepticals_20181014_095655_C18_7688.jpg (1895x1200, 1.71M)

Tattoos are based and Aryan

Anti tattoo is semitic

Attached: Tattoosbased.jpg (1080x841, 305.82K)

Tattooing is a sign of slavery.
Jews used to brand their names on slaves like cattle so other Jews knew to leave them alone.

Shit is probably the same now.
Some retard gets a nickelodeon tattoo and the disney jews know to leave them alone.

bipolar, toxoplasmosis, boxwine

Tattoochads rise up

Attached: screen-shot-2018-10-29-at-33019-pm.png (1021x1016, 373.07K)

Because they are turned on by the pain, as women are fundamentally fucked up. It is also some pseudo-expression of freedom. What was once a sign of rebellion has become a signal of compliance and conformity. It's all a moot point; 70% of women are Democrat, at least, and are most likely base-vax'd and boosted-vax'd, rendering them barren.

wow it's a good thing they censored that person's ass crack or we might have seen some nudity.

Attached: screen-shot-2018-10-29-at-32324-pm.png (1021x1279, 292.55K)

Tattoos are beautiful

Attached: screen-shot-2018-10-29-at-32110-pm.png (1022x1247, 320.19K)

its a trend. it will go away.

Your ancient ancestors all had tattoos. Judeo-cucktianity taught you they were bad

Attached: screen-shot-2018-10-29-at-32748-pm.png (1022x1097, 1.36M)

But they're permanently staining their bodies. It might fall out of fashion one day but I get older every year and I can't wait to get a gf

>trend
>permanently on your body
lmao

5000 year tradition and still going strong, seethe more

Attached: ea7b37437a6fa8a30200529ab3467cb3--ancient-tattoo-ethnic-tattoo.jpg (469x313, 24.07K)

imagine thinking this looks good. the kikes have done a number on your mind lmao

I've noticed that woman get tattoos with the same thought and rationality as the stickers they put on their designer water bottles. Incoherently placed blobs all over their bodies, all ugly and none of them relate to each other.
>pic related, woman's tattoo inspiration

Attached: b96670c00fb4490c8b693a0dd476f8f1-top-20190904T091844.png (750x500, 359.93K)

This. It is even reaching women in the depths of Africa and Japan. No woman of any land is safe. Only space women at this point.

Based aussie

"The kikes" are literally the only reason you hate tattoos, idiot.

Attached: Screenshot_20220813-120931_Chrome.jpg (1080x858, 303.21K)

When tattoos meant something very important. Now it's just vomit inducing Satanic graffiti.

This is a low key advertisement to dig up Jewish corpses and mulch them into dust.

Yep, I stopped going to strip clubs, as they can never really get naked anymore. :-(

no. no one but sailors, bikers, and criminals had tattoos until kikes started promoting them on tv in the mid 2000's.

For you morons who have no idea about how your body works let me educate you. The skin is the biggest organ in your body. It's made of epithelial cells and it's not just an inert thing. It's very active particularly in protecting you from disease, infections. On it's simplest level it's a fairly impermiable barrier but it also has a role in yoru immune system. Your antibodies are created in your bone marrow particularly in your femurs as T cells. The T Cells then migrate to the depths of your skin where they mature into antibodies. When you tattoo a patch of your skin you are impairing , killing that patch of skin. TCells will not mature there ever again.

There is no practical or healthy reason for doing this.
And then there's the inks. God knows what they're made out of. If they're colored they're probably extra poisonous. About 80% of the ink injected into your skin gets leached out into your body. What it can do to you god knows.

Euro football teams are meticulous keepers of stats. They calculate that even one tat reduces a player's performance by 10% so now there's clauses in their contracts; get a tat, get your salary reduced by 10%.

thesun.co.uk/sport/4342514/top-footballers-are-wrecking-their-performances-by-having-tattoos-claim-expert/

Attached: tattoo.jpg (1163x1685, 245.97K)

You’re trash if you actually think that

did christopher lee ever even do a zombie movie?

Attached: 1638960803268.jpg (1758x1043, 235.18K)

Because they make the same mistake as incel retards. They think because they like the opposite sex doing something, (like men with tattoos), that the opposite sex will perceive it the same way on them.
eg. They like confident arsehole "tough guys", so teen girls run around acting like fake overconfident bitches.

Incels like women who are sweet and feminine, so they go around acting like non-threatening
pussies, thinking it will make women like them, etc.

Sounds like someone got a stupid superficial tattoo

>>superficial tattoo

Tautology eh?