Joe Rogan is a Royal Dick Head

this p*ssy won't interview trump cuz he's scares as sh*t the left will cancel him. so much for his bad ass facade. he's a royal dick head

Attached: dick head.png (1216x1354, 1.41M)

he married a nigger

Trump really is the litmus test to tell if somebody is an NPC or not.

If they still like Trump, after seven years of relentless media bashing, they really are capable of thinking for themselves.

oh well. go make up your own jokes and stand on stage telling them, then get into mma yourself, then start your own youtube channel and call your own shots like he does. he's completely self made and can do whatever he wants.

Yeah I'm sure he didn't want Donald Trump on his podcast..

don't be such a faggot Barack Hussein

Donny has been on a lesser-known podcast. 100% Joe turned him down.

>pull that up Jammie
On today's episode with Nate Bargatze, Rogan and guest start talking about Any Forums @1:19:00. At the @1:22:00 mark they're trying to decide which board to go to and of course they pick Any Forums. Welcome the new guests anons.

Attached: 19DE1594-858A-4BDD-B104-3A2B99468CC7.jpg (1284x2534, 512.17K)

Based Trump tricking leftoids into getting the Mark of the Beast.

Attached: Bigot Inc.gif (200x284, 2.61M)

flat head is not a european head, it is missing the part of the brain for empathy, europeans have an egg shaped head, mongoloids have a flat head

look at the back of his head, that nigga has no curve

Is Rogan related to Mussolini?

Joe Rogan supports trans rights

Nah, anyone who still dislikes Trump based on media nonsense is an NPC, but so is anyone who still likes Trump. Non-NPCs hate Trump for being so fucking weak and always playing defense. He never threw a single counterpunch his entire presidency and was always having to explain himself.

he is a nigger, just look at those genetics, he can't even grow hair on top of his head

Except the part where he's an Israeli stooge, his closest advisors (David M Friedman, and Jason Greenblatt) are Israeli dual-citizens, his daughter Ivanka is married to a Jew and is a convert herself, and his other daughter Tiffany openly hangs with trannies and fags.

You need to be uber delusional to love Trump. People give him credit for shit he doesn't deserve.
I give him credit for one thing and ONLY one thing and that's speaking out against China.

Attached: Tiffany-Trump.jpg (720x786, 74.88K)

wtf i love joe rogan now

It’s funny how he feels he would help trump by allowing him on his show, because honestly, Rogan would probably get along with him to a point. I remember Jimmy Fallon got a lot of shit for inviting him on his late night show and messed with his hair. “Humanizing” Trump was a bad thing. Trump is a human being. Even if you don’t like his personality or his politics. He’s just a dude.

Yeah and I'm sure it was Joe Rogans call..

Interesting

Dude has money popularity and a family and you're asking him to give all of that up just so you can say oh he's unbiased hes so based etc etc kek

You have him confused with Bill Burr

Show flag

nah he just takes orders from alex who takes orders from never trumpers

none of them are cool

Joe Rogan looks eerily similar to Benito Mussolini

Which is weird because he said many times he would. But that was before Spotify so who knows.

He didn't, but his wife burned the coal and he has a nigress stepdaughter

Trump wanted the whole thing to be scripted and not to be asked anything that wasn't pre-approved by his team for optics. Obviously most guests do plenty of prep work, but if Trump wasn't afraid of having a normal conversation with questions he can't dodge, it might have happened.

same thing. one drop, his wife is carrying nigger DNA inside her which makes her a nigger. Fuck a nigger = you are a nigger

his nigger wife is a nigger

>Joe "I have my own opinions on everything, but give me a second while I agree with everything whatever guest I have on says and completely contradict what I said last week in the beliefs that I firmly hold and that no one will change my mind on because I'm not a coward" Rogan

*ding ding ding ding ding*
Ahem, dear Joe Rogan, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR STUPID ASS FAGCAST HAHAHAHAHAHAHSH TRUMP NEVER HEARD OF YOU DUMBASS

Attached: 65399EE8-4BE2-4FE4-A3BA-27480AF86811.jpg (720x720, 81.83K)

Attached: skinner.jpg (1566x881, 149.53K)

The replies proving your point

You literally described the entire biden presidency you dumb kike

That will all work out with zuckerborg censoring you.