Why is hunting regulated?

I thought we lived in the land of the free?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-12 220954.png (1175x783, 107.27K)

States rights nigger

the best part of this is that illegal immigrants dont follow the law and spend their spare time poaching and then judges let them off because the poor retarded wetback didnt know it was a crime to eat bald eagle eggs

you can shoot as many as you want on your property
oh, your property is shit and you have to rely on the government?
i bet that sucks, but i guarantee the government is more lenient with how much you hunt on their land, since most landowners have a bag limit of "I'll fucking shoot you if you try"

also i agree that our hunting laws are retarded
I cant use .308 in a rifle, but i can shoot deer with a 30-06 as long as its in a "pistol"
oh, and i need to buy a specially made fag-mag that only holds 2+1 rounds
just to shoot 2 deer per season

thank god i have to abide by none of that

Conservation, so your grandkids and their grandkids can also hunt. Based on the number of registered hunters and licenses you sign up for( in my state tickets are free) is how they calculate bag limits.
This ensures that the animal in question can maintain its population. Most if not all of these regulations are also lobbied for and pushed by hunter groups. Before these bag limits were a thing, people would wipe out the animals just for fun.
So tell me, if you're going to sky bust hundreds of ducks to the point where my future family cannot eat them or enjoy the hunt, why should I not kill you and your entire faggot family? You are lucky its just a fine.
Sucks about the poachers, they should get their hands and balls chopped off.

Because people can’t be trusted not to wipe out entire species.

Attached: 426FB44D-B17C-4D9E-8066-41C5EC0BF8AF.jpg (645x384, 46.01K)

Because if to many retards kill to many in a short timespan, it'll fuck up the overall population that could take years for nature to fix.

>308 in a rifle, but i can shoot deer with a 30-06 as long as its in a "pistol"
You live in an urban area. That is calculated bullet drop and effective muzzle velocity from a shorter barrel. Too many idiots shooting blindly and hitting someone's property 400yds past that. Just move out of kike York or whatever nigger urban hellscape you're at.

>and i need to buy a specially made fag-mag that only holds 2+1 rounds
>just to shoot 2 deer per season
Just don't miss. Even within 300yds its fucking impossible to miss a damn deer, and realistically goy are shooting within 100.
There is no way in fuck you are consuming more than 2 deer worth of meat. If you need more, get friends and hunt with them. Not my problem you're a lonely loser fatass.

It feels gay, but at the same time I'm glad they try to keep people from hunting shit to extinction.
What's really gay is they regulate your ability to keep livestock and unceasingly even to grow plants. That's competed fucked

Increasingly, completely

Tragedy of the commons

I have a better question OP. Why does Washington have a faggot ass back country pass, basically making us to pay taxes to leave the city, when not even California is that gay!? I get needing to pay for parking at hikes, but this is just to drive on BLM land and go shooting.

because it fucks up the ecosystem retard.
shoot too many deer? predators will start starving and dying. predators die? now you have millions of prey species decimating crops and forests.

Probably you dont know this, because most people dont know this, but game species such as the Whitetail Deer and Elk were near extinction at the turn of the 20th century. The reason Whitetails are basically just a nuisance species today is because of regulated hunting.

Another thing that SHTF preppers dont really think about, is that if there ever is a lapse in order of law and the polite society, these game animals will be GONE within a couple months.

I live in Suburbia and I have wild turkeys who live in my bushes, because of regulated hunting.

>these game animals will be GONE within a couple months.
>Implying that in a SHTF scenario, hunters wouldn't be the new game.
I've been subtly tracking random hunters for the past year. They never catch on. One day I want to grow enough balls to crawl into bed next to one. I've been even 5 feet away from one taking a piss, breathing heavily and HOPING they catch me.

Prevents overhunting so the population isn't killed off.

My grandpa and his buddies basically owned east central Montana. They managed the elk herds on a gentlmens agreement. Grand daddy is still in the record books for one of the largest non typicals ever shot in North America. The farmers did it better.

That was also Jews... They are the ones who popularized the sport of shooting buffalo while train riding and not harvesting the kill.

NC user here.
If it wasn't for your "boomers" there wouldn't be any deer, bears, turkey or rabbits. People would be shooting them all year long.
In the early 1970s there were very few whitetail deer. Today they are all over the place and the limit is six a season.

imagine following fucking hunting regulations. imagine not just shooting and taking whatever you like. what will you kikes think of next