Niggers are destroying your heritage and culture

Niggers are destroying your heritage and culture.

Attached: 1562283444278.jpg (750x860, 370.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bameronkall/status/1146474883351638016
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was she even charged? Kind of doubt it. Which is ironic considering COVID was a thing.

>nose ring
Confirmed degenerate. Every time.

>nigger gets 20 years in lesbian cage for licking ice cream
uhhh based?

>what ya in for, honey?

Attached: i355453.jpg (1400x788, 176.82K)

I wish I had a heritage and culture.

Attached: 1659064892359290.gif (498x373, 2.29M)

it's always a mutt.
every single time it's a god damned mutt.

ngl wouldn't mind if a cute poc licked my cream

no, they are destroying their chance in participating in our heritage and culture. there will be a great cleansing soon.

old news, which is why slide threads always leave out the date.
nigger got off. not even a slap on the wrist.

She was never charged.

be careful user you might get monke pox

twitter.com/bameronkall/status/1146474883351638016
gee, I wonder why you cropped the dates, nevermind the fact it was mostly white people doing this shit

I stab holes through the lids of far-leftist faggot ice cream Ben and Jerry's tubs on a semi-regular basis. Keeps my knife-drawing reflexes sharp, so to speak. I've probably cost them 2 to 3 grand in sales. My nearby convenience store stopped ordering them in.

Unequivocally based

I caught an STD from an Algerian girl in France

>arriving at a port reeking of shit and piss in rags probably been raped 842908 times on the ship ride from the sewer
your heritage

she should get death so we don't waste my taxpayer dollar

>I stab holes through the lids of far-leftist faggot ice cream Ben and Jerry's tubs on a semi-regular basis.
What does the stabbing do user?

Spoils any chance of selling them. Customer sees a big hole and reports it, or wagey notices it while doing inventory and takes it to shrinkage.
I've also hidden tubs behind shelves to thaw out (melted ice cream is unsellable since it doesn't refreeze for shit) but that's easier to trace on camera, and I want to keep costing them money for years. I'll only hide tubs if I'm out of town or on holiday.

by going to prison? Im not australian.

next time stab the bottom or sides instead so it leaks all over the retards' car/bag/fridge