Why were China's covid policies and lockdowns so severe compared to the rest of the world? if the flu is fake...

Why were China's covid policies and lockdowns so severe compared to the rest of the world? if the flu is fake, why did China take it so seriously. In this video, a woman describes having a rectal covid swab taken during her stay at a quarantine hotel after returning to China from overseas:

youtube.com/watch?v=rtdD_1ZmQMc

Were these measures really necessary? Did China overreact, or did they know something?

Attached: Story.jpg (1920x1080, 213.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalfile.com/video-chinese-hazmat-team-puts-couple-in-metal-cube-drives-off-with-woman-screaming-inside/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Poo has a policy of zero COVID, to prove how superior china is compared to the west. Hence the extreme lockdowns.

China got away with what the west only dreamed off over the fucking flu.

Why did china have puerile passing out in the street but that didn't happen anywhere else in the world?

Because like the states it was never about covid. It was about control. They can take their political opposition to a quarantine camp to never be heard from again.

Why did china have puerile passing out in the street but that didn't happen anywhere else in the world?

Because that was fake bullshit to scare people into thinking it was worse. Nothing digitally gets out of China without CCP approval.

imagine the smell

Who is the CUTA?

Population imbalance. Same reason why the West had lockdowns, to protect the Boomers.

Now imagine the population makeup of Boomers vs Everybody else and multiply that by 3. That's China.

Also their older generation consists of their leadership and most loyal constituents, so they can't have them die off.

the virus would spread like wildfire in such a densely populated country
factories would close if people got sick which would snowball into delays for everything
and even if the virus is 0.01% deadly, that's millions of dead people and that would shake people's faith in government

>ching chong bing bong china do nosing wong
Lmao, imagine defending your shit country while living somewhere else with enjoying (very relatively speaking but still) far more freedoms, tell me, does dry washing overtime not pay enough that you gotta go shill for Winnie on a japanese image board?

xi jizping's zero covid policy
chinese leader needs a success
so no more covid

There is no novel virus.
COVID was a scam from top to bottom, there was never any spikes in deaths, if COVID did exist it somehow was identical to the common cold and the common cold happened to disappear instantly. Chinese leadership is incompetent from top to bottom.

They're using it as a way to accelerate control on their people. Also Xi needs to save face by defeating covid

>want to go protest because life savings disappears and I can't withdraw money
>check in at train station with my government registered smartphone
>got the COVID test nose swab yesterday so I'm still green
>leave the train
>government detects that I traveled to protest
>COVID phone pass turns to red
>police beat me and arrest me for escaping lockdown illegally

Attached: chinese life.jpg (1080x1332, 281.62K)

>why did China take it so seriously.

China is ruled by self-interested men who are old and very afraid of death. They are also using lockdown to quell unrest.

I want to give her a rectal swab too

You know how every country used covid as an excuse to seize more power and control over the people? China did that too except being china its power grabs and censorship were ofc more extreme than most.

The lockdowns were only bad in Shanghai, Beijing, and other huge cities

It was to basically fuck with xi’s political opponents and harm western/western sympathetic corporations

Half the replies in this thread are either taking shit at face value, or assuming they have the same WEF/NWO motivation for lockdowns as western countries, when the reality is they just did it because they could and it was a good opportunity to fuck with people they don’t like

to create panic, shock people in the world and cause the biggest scheme of our time.
They did that to impose the idea of the evil deadly all so bad disease.
The chinesevirus, the wuflu, the coronahoax and kungflu.

Attached: winnie-the-pooh-xi-jinping-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 71.08K)

yes, I forgot to it was easy to go get to homes and pick up people who tested poistive for "corona" (i.e. criticized the gubbernment and similar)
>Hey look that dissident caught the chinesevirus, quick, quick, pick him up and put him into the makeshift hospital for "recovery", in which he will die of severe Coronahoax and the Wuflu.

Attached: v60fY9U.png (648x864, 776.53K)

nationalfile.com/video-chinese-hazmat-team-puts-couple-in-metal-cube-drives-off-with-woman-screaming-inside/

Attached: xi_jinping_philippine_visit.jpg (1006x889, 312.24K)