Dead Internet Theory Update

All the oldfag here remember the real internet way before amazon and twitter, the days of altavista and AOL are long gone

Most of what we have have today is a faked version of internet interacting more with bots then real life human

You can see before your eyes the cleansing they are doing, slowly without no one noticing they’re deleting the internet

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bWbytHBp0zI

I bet You thought the mandela effect were some skizo meme, that was just to see if the boat would hold the water

Soon all your memory will be deleted
>user kek your so silly they never was any 9/11 events look google say so

Never forget what they are taking from you

Attached: BD7F50E3-8E9A-4755-8B43-497FAFE07575.jpg (550x378, 71.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiby.me/
neocities.org/browse
kiwifarms.cc/main/public
digdeeper.club/articles/search.xhtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>myspace top 8 friends

Attached: -51327943510059.jpg (720x707, 119.01K)

It's been depressing watching the internet essentially turn into cable. There was that brief period of hope in the inter-year period where the internet was killing cable. "Cutting the cable cord".
Now I want the internet to go away and never come back.

they've nuked archives and places I used to be able to find by searching precise key words in precise order. It's really depressing honestly. Oh well, it's hell world and it's only gonna get worse from here.

Can Any Forums be AI boards that are custom for each real user ip?

Theres no way to tell every thread could be AI for each ip and we would never be able to verify human

In the future, how do we verify human?

Im a bot

>The Internet is dying!!!! AKKKK!!
Fuck
wiby.me/
You
neocities.org/browse
Stupid
kiwifarms.cc/main/public
Niggers
digdeeper.club/articles/search.xhtml

Learn to use the tools you have before you shit your pants and cry. And stop relying on google.

Memory
Prove your humanity by remembering something the internet tell you dont exist

Life is like a box of chocolates

Attached: ABD75A06-7B50-424F-88A2-A380BE313D93.jpg (722x626, 143.97K)

Look at the npc bots who dont get the point of it
Nice try retard!

Attached: CE1A0AAE-795B-4B32-8187-EF8A86C9ACBE.jpg (731x727, 131.57K)

I don't care.

Attached: 1655746371366.jpg (1080x1039, 173.81K)

wtf

I remember but what can we do

That video is just retarded. The only proper critique is googles "we found 93 billion results", which is BS because they are actually just loading about 400 of the most relevant ones to save money. To get different results you need to narrow down your search or use different keywords.

Having said that, I am sure there are a lot of people with an incentive to erase the world as it existed around 2000.

yes, old websites had "SOUL"

They're not 'deleting' the Internet you fucking sperg. If anything they're probably de-indexing shit. The reality is probably more likely that they never even indexed a billion sites to begin with and lied. Regardless everything is still there you just have to have a brain to use it. That's why you're here schizoposting on Any Forums and not anywhere where people actually give a shit

That said, de-indexing is essentially the same as deleting it from the internet. The fact is that google has way too much power to nudge what people see and think in their direction. The fact that leftists have wholesale bought into the idea that it's a good thing that these platforms are nudging people in whatever direction they feel like, is a testament to how leftists somehow always end up under the boot. They can't help themselves.

And you the genius wasting time on the skizo who dont give a shit
>my side

Going places son!

Attached: 78E1D0D7-F265-4FC3-9C8E-6D699EE90CBE.jpg (1170x1098, 179.4K)

Yandex is unironically better than google. use it.

no, they were indexed, I remeber going through thousands of pages of results in 2007, now search terms will barely give you 40 pages of results.

you just don't know because you're a dumb zoomer or you're a bot.

I remember the days when The Daily Stormer articles would show up in search results.
What they've done to search engines is exactly what they've done by de-racisting AI.

no it isn't, they censor results too.
I searched for benign search terms and they end on page 25, even if there are millions of results.

Tom never let anyone down.

I remember when people would post nigger on twitter

Who here remembers geocities?

Sup