Laura Loomer says “I will fight for Christian Nationalism”

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fCdHf73hUps

Attached: 1660329214811503m.jpg (1024x575, 52.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/uxqFzyUDQ2Ee/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's weird, she looks super jewish

>Christian Nationalism
never heard of that

If I pull off the mask, would he die?

Zionists have a long history of manipulating Christianity for political ends. Bolsheviks have the same history. I guess it's just a Jewish thing.

She's literally just a mentally unstable attentionwhore. She's too low IQ to ever be effective or successful, so she acts outrageous to feed her need for media attention. She, Jacob Wohl, and Mike Cernovich will fade into obscurity because they're too embarrassing to associate with.

>Christian Sharia
>turn America into Iran
>new "blasphemy" laws punishing you for wrongthink
>criticizing/boycotting Israel becomes a felony

No thanks.

but surely if they had a millenia long history of such acts someone would have noticed???

Her campaign ad is too good to be true
bitchute.com/video/uxqFzyUDQ2Ee/

>last name loomer
>known for stalking
>constantly fluxes between being a complete kike and innocent christian girl when shes on her period

Attached: laura loomer.jpg (521x430, 112.51K)

LOOK I POSTED IT AGAIN

Shes ugly as fuck Jesus christ

Martin Luther - "On the Jews and Their Lies"
Excerpt, paraphrased: "We should burn all of their Synagogues and prayer books of all Jews residing within the Kingdom and force them to live in barns and work the fields for a living so they know that they are not rulers in our own land"

It's not that we haven't noticed, we just don't want to kill them all.

Jeremiah 31:31-34
"31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people."

Conclusion: Christendom is one and the same with the house of Israel which was dispersed. In genesis Israels seed was promised to spread to the N.S.E.W and become a MULTITUDE of nations (a nation in the ancient sense was ethnically homogenous). White people.are Israel not Jews,go figure

>looks

found the ass mad jew

No, that isn't a reference to white people except in very retarded British Israelite shit. It literally means the "House of Israel" are his followers, or in other words, Christians.

I know this is Any Forums, but I have to draw a line when the race shit gets this retarded.

Christian nationalism mean flooded with nigger "christians"

Attached: E2A2F65D-8F89-41E1-80A9-6327DB1A5456.png (320x326, 205.85K)

Neither has Laura Loomer apparently. The ten planks of Christian Nationalism per Gerald LK Smith:

>1. Preserve America as a Christian Nation being conscious of the fact that there is a highly organized campaign to substitute Jewish tradition for Christian tradition.
>2. Expose, fight and outlaw Communism.
>3. Safeguard American liberty against the menace of bureaucratic Fascism. [referring to a leftist Supreme Court]
>4. Maintain a government set up by the majority which abuses no minority and is abused by no minority. Fight mongrelization and all >attempts being made to force the intermixture of the black and white races.
>5. Protect and earmark national resources for our own citizens first.
>6. Maintain the George Washington Foreign Policy of friendship with all nations, trade with all nations, entangling alliances with none.
>7. Oppose a World Government and a Super-State.
>8. Prove that the Worker, the Farmer, the Businessman, the Veteran, the Unemployed, the Aged, and the Infirm can enjoy more abundance under the true American system than any alien system now being proposed by foreign propagandists.
>9. Safeguard America's tradition in relationship to immigration. [pre-1965]
>10. Enforce the Constitution as it pertains to our monetary system.

Attached: Gerald_L._K._Smith_(cropped).jpg (361x457, 74.36K)

Attached: 80405CCC-2432-4973-815B-67109E1CEF87.jpg (1280x720, 69.93K)

She based
All the other Jews hate her so much.

Read everything the wrote about jews before that. He was a salty cuck that got saltier because none of his cuckery amounted to anything.

>MULTITUDE of nations
Abraham had seven sons, all of them Arab.

Built for my big black cock

Attached: 4D0F6A55-8046-4F1C-A6EC-E8EFBEE4C46F.jpg (1022x2224, 516.67K)

its when christcucks will happily flood their societies with third worlders as long as they believe in jesus

Also why post a photoshop?
She’s hot

Attached: 5DEBF678-94D8-4108-983D-913888CD9AA2.jpg (1978x1708, 794.53K)

Who’s Thebias?

Attached: 43BEBCFB-B276-47CE-9CFE-6B7D9E08FDB9.jpg (1000x1000, 74.47K)

fuentes' major contribution to the rightwing