I've been "lurking" for 2 years now and I still can't figure out this "sneed" joke...

I've been "lurking" for 2 years now and I still can't figure out this "sneed" joke. I get the basic wordplay in that Chuck sold fuck and suck. What I'm having trouble with is why it's relevant. I can't detect any pattern as the joke always seems to get made at the most random and inappropriate times. Please explain it to this "newfag." I give up.

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (780x438, 37.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SeHJ95-cy90
metro.co.uk/video/shark-bites-hard-diver-s-belly-prised-off-1544061/?ito=vjs-link
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2 more years nigger

Attached: 1573981055098.png (636x636, 727.48K)

The joke is that Any Forums is a shit bored, and it goes right into the trash.

Check'd and sneeded

Sneed

Sneed is the new owner.
Chuck is no more.

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

Just imagine a zoomer saying it in a cheesy tone and youll understand posts like

Its literally a little kids meme, they shit their pants just saying the word and thats all.

keyed

Where are the jannies this post is not related to politics or international events

DO YOUR FUCKING JOB JANNIES.

Alright let me explain, newfag:
SNEED sells FEED and SEED
CHUCK sells FUCK and SUCK
Get it?
Therefore, Chuck's Fuck and Suck, formerly Bart's Fart and Shart

>I use the word literally like a retarded cuck that forces his wife to fuck niggers

Attached: 400px-Wholesome_soyjak.png (400x533, 35.46K)

Resume lurking until you do.

See here:
youtu.be/SeHJ95-cy90

Oh, NOW I get it

YWNBAW

This nigga be like “I can’t sneed”

You can't sneed

It is a crap meme. Ignore it from this point onward.

Attached: 1617553762389.jpg (706x1024, 88.23K)

It's not meant to apply to the subject matter; it's meant to be an unrelated response to whatever you're saying so as to condescend to you on what you are asking about or stating, because you're a newfag.
See:
You're meant to ask this type of meme culture question inside an ongoing thread, not make the thread up to answer this question, that's how you know you're still a newfag.

Samfag

Drop and give me fifty niggers.
metro.co.uk/video/shark-bites-hard-diver-s-belly-prised-off-1544061/?ito=vjs-link

Attached: 1660041407895870.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

I CAN’T SNEED