Was he the sand nigger Hitler?

Attached: ghad.png (675x410, 291.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PBRqqa7ZpeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Red pill me on him please

No, he was the dictator Michael Jackson.

Saddam was sand nigger Hitler.

Why are Americans so stupid?

Not really, Gaddafi also isn't but is more closely resemblant of Hitler.

This is...shockingly correct.

Attached: homerica.jpg (1124x750, 128.31K)

What?? He has no similarities with Hitler whatsoever.

no osama was

Attached: 1637610753763.jpg (850x400, 78.4K)

obligatory:

youtube.com/watch?v=PBRqqa7ZpeQ

Yes. He was based and exposed the Jew and built his people up.
Saddam was a psycho asshole with psycho asshole kids. Maybe that’s what it took to rule Iraq, idk, not my place but he was nothing like Hitler.

Osama was more akin to Lenin or Marx. Some trust fund faggot that knew how to brainwash some folk.

He was more like Josef Tito

What they did to him was wrong. Still makes me sick fuck you glowniggers you will pay for your crimes!

>sand nigger Hitler

Attached: WhatDidYouCallMe.jpg (1600x900, 154.13K)

It is exactly that
Iraqis are made up of kurdish (human smugglers, drug traffickers, enjoy loopholing, steal from the government), and shia (persian lapdogs, dont go to schools, never lets women study, too retarded) and sunni (too dependant on tradition, enjoys the saudi wahabism etc.)
Iran pulls the shia to break the country, saudi and GCC push the sunni to tear the country, kurds are well, an inflammation. Normal people who study travel work etc. Cant live in peace, so one brutal ruthless iron fist is the minimum of what is required of a person to have a little sense of stability there

t.iraqi

Just their natural way of life.
Education is underfunded so the (((bourgeoisoe))) can make more money.

>Iraqi refugee in Japan
get out

sand nigger Hitler, but there were no Jews in Libya to gas

Saddam was kinda more like Mussolini. He was fine toiling around in his own country and just wanted to make sure his rule was firm and his laws obeyed. Was he brutal? Yes... But considering the people who he had to rule over, he HAD to be. You don't get to where he's at by being a nice guy.

Gaddafi was the real fucking deal. This guy had his own plan to make his country basically a superpower and piss on the petrodollar. But he found out the hard way that the elites don't like it when you don't play on their own terms and fuck over the highly valued petrodollar.

He's probably the one guy closest to being Hitler in recent times. I think he was actually genuinely the last good leader of a country. I honestly regret only figuring out that he was not all that bad only after his death. I was still a retarded leftist at the time and bought into the lies about him being a mad dictator and whatever and was happy initially at his death. I now heavily lament it and hope that he's resting in peace.

Attached: Gadafi.jpg (800x535, 42.78K)

watch his UN speech.

Gaddafi was killed by the (((NWO)))
He exposed the swine flu fake pandemic on live tv

>What is a vpn
Retarded nigger, sandniggers aren't ruining your perfect anime world.

He was better and was a great leader. His only mistake was giving his chemical weapons to bush to become friends with the west. He was such a great man who died with his nation. Hitler was a beta fat who offed himself

>He's probably the one guy closest to being Hitler in recent times.

Hitler was an idiot who literally got millions of white mine killed and helped established Israel. If Hitler was the real deal he would never had made camps and just genocide the Jews asap. The Holocaust never happened

Whoop whoop

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-12 at 20-03-32 23 Sep 2009 Muammar Gaddafi speech at United Nations General Assembly.png (1016x824, 714.95K)

The white deaths are on the allies. Hitler offered peace, even an alliance, to the Anglos and they refused because they couldn't stop sucking Jewish cocks. Don't blame Hitler for wanting to do the right thing.

Grandpa Castellon :)

>gave his people free gas
>gave his people free water
>gave his people a secure border thst literally shot niggers swarming from the south
>took every opportunity to shit on jews and the (((saudis)))
he was a good dude

Attached: fucknato.jpg (220x282, 18.14K)

He literally got tricked by the angle spies to attack Poland. Hitler was a fool who could have Just genocide the Jews and not spread. America love Hitler and no one would had cared if the Jews were killed. Again, he never did a Holocaust so stop defending him

Anglos*

he is too stupid to figure it out, dont confuse him