I was gang stalked for 2 years

It has gotten to the point where everyone in my town knows me. My case is hilarious because I had relations with a drop dead gorgeous blonde glowie’s daughter.
I think I might be indirectly responsible for Roe V Wade being overturned because they tried to kill me but failed. These Jews man…

Attached: B57D0C2E-A0F3-4306-B35E-CBE25C947DAF.jpg (976x850, 83.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vf-BvA4EeV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I’ve been a TI for the past 4 years, I even had a field agent drop in and knock on my door after one of the shootings this past year. It doesn’t get any better until you just laugh and stop taking them seriously. They want you to be distressed.

Oh and I’m the reason why most PA residents question the 2020 election results. I used my weaponized autism to find thousands of voters over the age of 100

I can't sleep the helicopters keep passing by.

those digits

I was gang stalked for almost a decade. I didnt even notice for a couple years, I was just enjoying the attention. Only when these people had sort of networked me into a major narcotics distrobution point did I realize what was happening. It was a difficult realization, I looked around at the money and what I was doing and realized.....I didnt do this. I never could have done this on my own, and so I ditched. I took all the cash I could find and whatever else and just left the area, left the state. I got a shitty job in another place.

They almost got me, bros. Decades in prison were in my future, but I woke up. I'm in self imposed witness protection now. New name, new friends, new state, new town.

I paid to fuck an obvious masonic bitch twice, and it was all a setup by big nosed “colleagues” from work.

A redheaded big nosed guy from the south that was way too friendly (this is usual when they want to keep an eye on you).

He insisted on the stalking afterwards.

Nothing. You know how you can send SMS messages to yourself? Well I figured that the glowies had been monitoring my SMS chat, so I sent the hot nudes of a federal agents daughter to myself.
And they got leaked lmao, not even joking
youtu.be/Vf-BvA4EeV4

Attached: 6124A71E-0F17-4924-A5E2-8A931B83CFF7.jpg (1170x1363, 877.33K)

Gangstalk is effective?

With the Patriot act, no one should expect any privacy.
Now please prevent the government from obtaining the capability to make someone have an orgasm through a headset.

The can imprison you and mind rape you.

Gang Stalking is primarily a training scheme for aspring glowniggers who want field work. They target spergs and nobody losers to practice on. If they were skilled, there would be no suspicion of "gang stalking", but they are noobs, so they are often caught but it doesnt matter because they practice on nut job losers. They do this shit to billionaires and military generals, but what we discuss as "Gang stalking" is just noob trainiees playing with useless eaters for experience.

>Gangstalk is effective?
If they have access to your SMS without you knowing they can REALLY fuck with you if you’re too honest with your friends and family. The creepy ass pedo kikes get nosey and destroy families in the process, all while being completely invisible. Glowniggers are the tapeworms of society.

>useless eaters
I heard you wanna hire more agents to deal with the surge in drug trafficking crime thanks to your colleagues leaving the border wide open.

I get gang stalked off and on. They usually fuck off after I threaten them on forums like this. I make one post about how I'm going to kidnap and rape the next motherfucker I catch spying on me and all of a sudden, no more mysterious cars in my neighborhood or people following me around supermarkets.

>everyone in my town knows me
Sometimes you want to go
Where everybody knows your name!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Based, you must be doing something right then. Got any /comfy/ footage?

Based

Attached: 1641134862302m.jpg (1024x1005, 80.86K)

Her nudes were lovely :) but here’s her glock she sent me once

Attached: B6CDF044-FE21-4BC3-A723-9D922D205EFC.jpg (1280x1280, 292.78K)

This is you. Bet you were disappointed my dick pics made me look good lmao

Attached: D413F94E-FE80-430B-BACC-61A7A5AF61D3.jpg (1300x956, 201.28K)

never heard of gangstalking in canada but then again i live in the forest and i like hunting.

Because the glowie’s daughter was from Boston, I have declared myself King of New England.

Attached: 090724DD-3F2A-441E-913B-8CC35BC25655.jpg (538x356, 176.81K)

> I haven't taken my meds for 2 years
fixed4u.
you're not special

God damn Aryan Israelites at it again.

they pay your salary you ungrateful useless eater sack of shit

true

Attached: 1f6.jpg (1280x1024, 411.71K)