Stay calm and be prepared

They want you discouraged anons but do not lose your wits and coolness, they want you to do something stupid over bullshit. For right now cooler heads prevail

Attached: adobe-75106282.jpg (700x551, 65.16K)

>adobe-75106282.jpg
I believe your stock Elysian background is actually shooped

So do nothing? Cool, got it.

They want people who lean republican who believe in the two party system to do something so they can further their own agendas, do not fall for their crap

It's to late for me.

Staying comfy on my end.

Why is that user

That's good to hear user

aye, remember to stay
cool
calm
collected
strapped

Trust the plan, patriots in control. Q predicted this. Will achieve victory from the comforts of our living rooms by doing nothing.

>Don't do shit and wait
Shutup glownigger

so, what you're saying, OP, is to trust the plan, the plan that has gotten us exactly to where we are right now, the plan that has been the plan for the last 6 years - correct? the plan of doing nothing, ever? right OP?

how's that working out for us right now?

>700x551
weak but I agree

Attached: Ivan Konstantinovich Aivazovsky (1817-1900) Street in Bakhchisarai - Oil on Canvas 1892.jpg (2000x1227, 3.07M)

>comfy

glow harder, FBI nigger

Remember to NEVER politically organize like the left does, anons. That's what the glowniggers and democrats would want you to do.

No nothing like that, all I'm saying is do not fight a losing battle, my time in the service taught me a lot about life and myself one acronym to use is the 7 p's prior, proper, planning, prevents, pis, poor, performance, that is all I'm saying

Yes, trust the plans, goys. I mean guys.

>time in the service

so you’re a faggot? I mean I assumed, just wasn’t sure why. Now I know.

Good advice

>if not now, when?
>if not us, who?

Attached: 1_wJkoVjJhdLtmTyr7aWNlgA[1].jpg (1040x692, 147.23K)

Not a fag but nice try though you are welcome to try again lol

I hate you glowniggers so god damn much.

I'm not going to bullshit you people, I can't tell you what to do or when but it will be up to each and every individual to decide when they have had enough off the bullshit that plagues every country

So what should be done?
Nothing?
Just let everything slip into open tyranny and be destroyed?

>2 more weeks

Attached: killcrab.jpg (511x788, 108.28K)

Reality of the situation does not look good for people who hates this fucking clown world we live in but we still have time