Why is the Espionage act the greatest thing ever now?

Why is the Espionage act the greatest thing ever now?

Attached: epsact.jpg (889x420, 103.38K)

Trump Supporters will Support Trump through anything.
Like Fuck it all.
Put him to jail on charges of JAYWALKING.
Trump Supporters will act the same way.

Ok, but Hunter Biden won.

I guarantee his supporters won’t bust him out of prison.

The difference is That Snowden, Manning et al. were whistle blowing.

Unless the secrets he's hiding are evidence of corrupt or maladapted government apparatuses on the level of snowden or manning, it's not the same at all.

Cause it is current thing, and current thing is always best thing, the meta.

On a positive note we get to watch
neurotic kikes light their hair on fire over orange man again, knowing full well Ukraine is over lol. Rip Slava zucchini
What do think they will put in their Twitter handles to display their new anti treasonous religion?

Assuming of course any of this is legit and not fisa 2.0.
We both know it ain't legit

>whining about how the espionage act was used to prosecute spies

this post glows even at noon

It was invented to protect sandniggers from scrutiny during their nonsensical wars.

I would not be pro execution of trump if it was not for the fact that his retard fans came to this place and shit it up constantly. At first it was kind of funny that a retard became president but as /ptg/ grew and came to stay even after he was gone I couldn’t take their retard options their retard thread their retard awooing. No mode I’m done with it execute him live so every one his Reynard fans to see I don’t give a shit what for just do it he will face justice

He also didn't release any of the declassified documents

>people exposing glownigger illegal activity
>NOOOOOOOO THOSE ARE GLOWIE
kys retard

>no no you can't just the tell the world how evil America is. Stop, we are the good goys!

Neck thyself

Twitter like follows the buzz. No one knew about Ellen's ex girlfriend or cared until she carbombed a house while on crack.

Because that's how we will make sure that BARFONALD BLIMPF WILL NEVER RECOVER

No blog posts plz.
Buy an ad like a normal human

Hmm.....did the democrats change the definition of double standard yet?

Attached: EspionageACT.png (1137x1186, 1.16M)

Its weird seeing them try to use legal justifications for their crimes. We know they dont care, they know they dont care but they are still playing this little game.

>On a positive note we get to watch
neurotic kikes light their hair on fire over orange man again, knowing full well Ukraine is over lol. Rip Slava zucchini
Kek

Are you under the retarded impression that America is the only country with feds?

Is your zoomer brain incapable of reading more then a single sentence. Fuck you nigger I will post my blog and you will enjoy it

all of the people he listed are GLOWNIGGERS

That sonic rom hack you downloaded? It's injures our national defense now. Say goodbye to your hedgefox.