Blue Lagoon Any Forums approved

This movie is incredibly beautiful and based. It makes feminists seethe which is a plus

Attached: F1164747-9B7D-4EE8-B8C5-C9E2251EF7E3.jpg (960x1440, 442.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uVge8wAEBMc
youtube.com/watch?v=1tbRzvNODeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It pisses of the coomer brain and the feminists. But it’s tastefully done, showing love, family, nature. Even makes distinction between humans and savagery. A coming of age flick, all should watch. The ending had me on my edge, it holds your attention the whole time. Highly recommend

She’s trans.

Boring, the jewish pedos here repeated it all the time on TV during the 90’s.

youtube.com/watch?v=uVge8wAEBMc

back when hollywood composers could write music

This movie is a Brazilian cult classic. Shame on you. The movie depicts the beauty of young love and family with aryans.

Am original soundtrack, could you believe it? I was hesitant at first but it really drew me in.

The fuck she is. You never seen the movie.

its by basil poledouris
youtube.com/watch?v=1tbRzvNODeM

>Anonymous (ID: xamofYln) 08/12/22(Fri)18:52:40 No.390877151▶
>
>This movie is a Brazilian cult classic. Shame on you. The movie depicts the beauty of young love and family with aryans.
>ITS A MOVIE PRODUCED AND DIRECTED BY SOME FAGGOT AND DISTRIBUTED BY (((COLUMBIA PICTURES))), WHICH FEATURES UNDERAGE WHITE CHILDREN WITHOUT CLOTHES ON.
HOW FUCKING GULLIBLE ARE YOU YOU, GOY?

I’ll have to check out the other movies with that composer

They have clothes on you dipshit. How about you turn off your coomer brain. The movie is about nature and family, falling in love, life in general.

>uncensored pussy
incredibly beautiful...

Lovely cinematography from Nestor Almendros. Lovely ass from Brooke.

I don’t recall the movie showing her genitals. Regardless that’s not the point.

STOP LYIN, SCHLOMO

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 7.19.10 PM.png (1204x572, 116.07K)

My wife loves that movie. Its basically her fantasy. Have to admit I fapped to it when I was young.

All the nude scenes were them swimming in the ocean and you couldn’t see anything you insufferable faggot. Quit twisting the movie, you sound no different then the the feminists that bitch about the movie.

>UNDERAGE WHITE CHILDREN WITHOUT CLOTHES ON
...in your wettest fever dreams, Cadet Capslock

you're in for a treat, start with

conan the barbarian
flesh+blood
robocop
red october
starship troopers
quigly downunder

>Flesh+Blood

Attached: B3C8C532-B21E-46F0-821C-82F2249657E0.gif (498x280, 2.21M)