Black Representation in Media

How come Any Forums is against POC representation in media? Don't you want black people to have role models other than gangster rappers?

Attached: 1641101020595.png (1080x1080, 1.09M)

I agree. It's stupid, retarded, and dopey.

no Any Forums wants black society to crumble and every black to die

Black people are only cool in Tarantino movies

Also stop using newspeak.

Attached: 8. people of color.png (396x288, 16.2K)

No we should just send them back to africa so they can get aids and die

Attached: BC16F925-A426-449B-AE03-C690D8CD4C4D.png (982x905, 742.6K)

>this is dope
Is Afro niggers on tv a new thing or something? Is this a repreezentayshun thing?

I don't even have a problem with it for the most part, but having to steal existing fiction and just changing the main characters skin color/gender has to stop.

I play The Sims 4. Newcrest is an empty town that the player can build entirely themselves. I made it a black neighbourhood with project housing, a church and a basketball court. There are rival gangs. This is black representation in my game.
That's different from how Sims 4 wants me to use niggers. In the English countryside town DLC, there are at least two playable niggers, one NPC nigger is the mayor. There's only one white household and its two elderly faggots.
I live in the English countryside irl. I never see people like that.
TL;DR - Realistic "representation", fine, fake diversity and woke agenda pushing, no.

who gives a fuck the world is burning sure am glad though you finally got your representation in the twilight of this nation, NIGGER.

Is this a guy?

Attached: Screenshot_20220812-144914_VLC.jpg (1080x1084, 447.86K)

The diversity of white people could never be properly replicated on screen. Much easier to pick 1 or 2 phenotypes that is expressed in every single black. This is why it's common for people to confuse two different black people, because... Surprise their genetic diversity is incredibly low due to inbreeding.

Attached: 1659969293404169.png (750x505, 187.77K)

Wrong, chud

Attached: file.png (1071x800, 666.92K)

Sorry Amerinigger, but africans in Encanto are latinocaribean.
Do you think a man from London is being represented when the TV only includes Slavs or Jews? No, he isn't.

Attached: black shit.png (568x889, 110.85K)

>How come Any Forums is against POC representation in media?
I don't care, I just don't want white representation in media if it's gonna be completely retarded and pathetic. If black people want in on this shit, they've lost their fucking minds.

>14% of the population
>Forced into 100% of Media.

Lets comprimise, can we bump them down to just having a presence in 14% of media?

So you admit to being psychopaths that should be excised from any sane society.

Fuck black people

I'm not a polturd though user

Attached: redditsave.com_pole_position_3-kbafdd3xbue91.webm (616x1080, 2.38M)

Pretty much

why is youtube infested with nigger ads?

>black Colombian
>African American

I have no problem when they shoehorn PoC's into media - it gets weird when they go all jewy with it though and promote miscegnation and lgbtq shit over solid black families though. Also the over representation is kinda insane, Leaf commercials have like 34% blacks in them and they are like 2% of the population.

But yes blacks should have role models that aren't gangster rappers and basketball players - they NEED them. But it doesn't help when black history month rolls around and they take blacks who were contributors and even innovators and position them as inventors. That's fucked up. Black people have played solid roles in the development of many technologies and it's okay to celebrate that - but ignoring that there was often 50 other people who worked alongside them in the same role, working on the same project is kind of insane.

Attached: color of crime.png (858x1186, 245.97K)

I miss cool niggers like samuel l jackson, wesley snipes, eddie murphy

BUT - if you magically count all cops as white people these numbers change drastically. The very fact that it uses the term "violent act" instead of "felony assault" is a trap.

Would it?

Attached: 165808152521925.jpg (795x615, 81.36K)

I'm not a statistician but what happens when you add the other 3 stats together?

You mean nigger aids?

You can't because they're different factors.
That's like saying what happens when you add X to Y. You can't

if only they understood math

Afrika is not a race or an ethnic group. It is a continent. Also I can't read your chart.

Attached: RacesoftheWorld3.jpg (1440x470, 395.78K)

i don't get it

you can see the bullshit on full display right here. just look at that little demonic nigger monsters face juxtaposed against the FICTIONAL depiction that looks harmless and doe-eyed. you're not fooling anyone you rat-faced KIKES. go sniff some pennies out of an oven you fucking parasitic leeching vermin.

Attached: drowning.jpg (750x825, 73.98K)

I want black representation in media.
But I don't want it to come at the expense of original creations, like making established white characters black because "reasons".
I also don't want it filled with race baiting and propaganda, but apparently that's too damn much to ask for nowadays.

>How come Any Forums is against POC representation in media?
Blacks make up 12% of the population according to US census yet are represented in 99% of all media as main or major secondary characters.
Also Black children on average can not recognize themselves until late childhood so it seeing Black children on TV shouldnt mean much to them.

Unironically that's how they think. Why do you think they commit so many crimes? They can't relate to others.

theyre just animals, its okay

I just can’t watch it

Why are Jews so racist?

Fuck niggers they can tongue my anus

lmao, where can i find this guys other comics

The Talmud jews and non jews come from different Adams. Jew Adam was divine and goy Adam was evil. They believe all goy should be exterminated.

Basically a tribal mythology like this.
>we good
>they bad
>why?
>because god said so

Attached: homeless-man-beating-dick-hollywood-boulevard.webm (1080x1080, 924.92K)