Nnnoooooooooooooo I'm not dead let me go. I don't want to be sacrificed to Moloch and my organs harvested

>nnnoooooooooooooo I'm not dead let me go. I don't want to be sacrificed to Moloch and my organs harvested

Attached: 1660351299496851.webm (646x630, 2.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2022/08/12/entertainment/anne-heche-family-statement/index.html
youtu.be/Jdf5EXo6I68?t=58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what are you referring to schizo

cnn.com/2022/08/12/entertainment/anne-heche-family-statement/index.html

Rouge ambulances pick up the wounded after an (((accident))) and harvest their organs

They said she died on impact. Clearly not. She knew what was happening, probably violated her oath to whatever masonic bullshit.

Those are my thoughts.

>They said she died on impact
Nice source.

She busts out of a body bag user.

nice CGI

any sources on her being alive but unconscious?

youtu.be/Jdf5EXo6I68?t=58

I normally question everything, but I don't think there is more to the story here. She was being self destructive, wrecked her car in a fiery blaze, popped up on the stretcher due to unbearable pain and confusion (the cochise probably helped) then lapsed into a coma. I just don't see a conspiracy here gents.

*cocaine

ok cultist

the longer video shows them bring the body the crash to the ambulance and its even more obvious shes wrapped up in the
>this person is 100% dead
shroud

What's the source on this overhead video?

Why would they have her face wrapped and covered? She should have been on a rebreather. She probably had smoke inhalation… makes no sense to cover her face and head. K8wxvk

superman. he filmed the entire thing while flying around

This sounds too lucrative to be fake. Is there any evidence of this actually happening?

It's no wonder Clark Kent was a journalist.

guarantee you that (((they})) hacked into her car's computer and made her drive at 90 mph into a wall

I can't tell if this is bait. Surely you can't be suggesting that a coked out "celebrity" doing something stupid is abnormal.

Show me where they said she died on impact.

Why are there firemen putting her in a fire truck?

saw multi screencaps of alive but unconscious shit the crash. i didnt save because w/e but the webm has me puzzled.

all it takes is a dickhead doctor to give somone something to eat their brain, welp looks like theyre "dead" so lets see if he fits any of my rich friends for parts

>Ma'am... for the last time, Mrs Clinton said you were dead...
>Don't make me pull that blanket over your head again...
>And you call yourself an actress, gimme a break...

Attached: 22f308be-d550-44ac-b3de-e93deeec1bb8.thumbnail.jpg (854x480, 22.53K)