Would that work in north america?

Would that work in north america?

Attached: dp.jpg (474x326, 24.32K)

I work at a power plant. It wouldn't work here. We can shut off your electricity so long as there has been 72 hours without the temperature ever falling below freezing. The gas company can do the same. Both can do so from the comfort of our office, not having to send anyone, thanks to those "smart meters."

If you wait until the dead of winter, we won't shut you off until there's been a thaw. Lots of businesses choose to do this, for whatever reason. Usually costs them upwards of 2 grand to get turned back on.

I mean, unless your goal is to lower carbon emissions by living in a house without heat or electricity. If so, then yeah, that would work. But good luck getting people to sign up for that.

>they turn off your power
>surprised pikachu
>cant even cast lightning bolt

what if some of the large oil cooled transformers were to accidentally be shot full of holes and needed replacement?
i hear they have tons of those just lsy8ng sround so it should be no big deal

no its not nationalized

I guess but they'll turn off your power.

How about not paying your taxes sheeple?

nigger, if you do that in North America the kike will send in their pigs to kill your wife, and family pets. don't mess with kikes and their fake paper "money"

the electric grid is intentionally weak. The glowniggers have been planning a far right false flag to shut down power for a long time.

Attached: -46432144544839.jpg (736x930, 173.45K)

I won't speak for everyone, but my town has enough to replace every last one. The only real thing that would hold up rapid replacement would be our limited number of line men (we only have about a dozen).

But we've done it before due to ice storms, as well as replacing all the cable. Btw, one of those costs around 35k, so you can expect to be sued for that if caught (and you'll be caught pretty quickly due to people hearing gun shots).

I'm still going to pay my bill, but I'm only tipping 15% instead of my usual 18%.

Yes, it is weak, but it's not weak in the way he's describing. What you really want to do is get some towing chain, and throw it over the circuit transformer in the substation.

So basically Americans are doomed to be goys for all eternity

Imagine thinking the barbed fence was put up for the safety of the substation.
Go ahead, hop the fence and start touching things, or start providing new ground paths. I'd love to see how long you last. Hell I bet you don't even know, if you actually find the switches to open the breakers you better stand way the fuck back. This isn't weak ass house electricity anymore

>"You can't make me pay the bill!"
>"Then we don't have to provide the service"
This confused and enrages the American

I won't speak to all power plants, but most of the ones I've met in my state are incredibly based. If you want to stop the corruption, just kill the corrupt. Most of them are either CEOs who have easily overwhelmed private security (20 people would be enough) or city councilmen.

they shut you off and charge a lot to turn it back on
I do it for water and we joke about it desu

they havent caught me yet
when will they get me user?
two more weeks?

I’m more than halfway there. This is like pouring lard down the pipes of civilization. D e f u n d T h e B e a s t.

Attached: 06931C6C-D7C9-4FD6-8BE1-4F3F2033358E.png (750x1334, 282.65K)

Don't know, and I don't particularly care.

>chucks homemade explosive over fence
what now faggot?

it would be terrible if the goyim became uncomfortable
that just wouldnt do
im just a good goy
just trace my phone and see where ive been
i stay home like a good goy ;^)

oh okay user, i thought you had all the answers
guess not :(

We actually put it up to prevent lawsuits. To give you an idea of what I mean, every single year in Boston (where I grew up), there would be some retarded immigrant teenager that would skip school some winter morning, then dig under a fence to try and go swimming in a public pool. He'd die, then his family would sue the city for millions and win.

Likewise, there are a lot of meth heads that think stripping down a power station will be an easy payday of copper. Then they kill themselves. You can see a lot of webms of it happening to black people if you hang around the site long enough.

How is it being a "goy" to pay for a service you use, you broke ass freeloading nigger tranny?
You use it. You pay for it.
Don't like it? Get your own energy and shut the fuck up.