Why the fuck are bitchs, hoes, and niggers saying "let the sink in" all of a sudden...

Why the fuck are bitchs, hoes, and niggers saying "let the sink in" all of a sudden? Does their life revolve around Trump that much? The thought they will soon(?) lose the love of their life is causing a sea of mental grief unseen before, isn't it?

Attached: ezgif-5-5f0d5f41a9.png (640x389, 82.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dockets.justia.com/docket/florida/flsdce/2:2022cv14102/610157
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So. Is this because of the RICO case against clinton and the FBI in the 11th circuit fed court?
Or is it because the FBI tried to steal evidence from that case from mar a lago?
Or is it because the judge who recused himself from the RICO case signed a warrant to try and steal that evidence?

Elon proved twitter is mostly bots.

It's just part of the standard libshit vocabulary.

Attached: soywords.jpg (1500x1000, 376.35K)

It's because Trump committed acts of espionage against the United States.

LET THE FUCKING SINK IN
IF YOU'RE COLD THEY'RE COLD
SINKS BELONG IN KITCHENS NOT OUTSIDE

I have no idea, bro. All i know is: hoes mad
I bet they are lol

These people are broken.

It’s almost as if twitter is all robots. Let that sink in, friendo.

Attached: sinkin.jpg (1091x1200, 193.3K)

acts of what? What the fuck is an espionage? a perfume??

IF I LET IN THE SINK HOW THE FUCK AM I GONNA HOLD ALL OF THESE LIMES?

this is just a show to put the democrats in their place as well when he doesnt go to jail. this way, clinton and trump both show that we all live in a police state and theres nothing any plebs can do about it. screencap this.

14 days?

I was happier in 2010

Thank you

You really think this is going to go your way? You earnestly think this? I hope. Your arrogance will be crushed soon. Your shattered mangled corpse of arrogance is going to be on a historical multiple choice quiz for children in the future.

>3 years long investigation with unlimited resources, scope, and essentially time
>Turns up nothing
>FBI no knock raids him
>Reason: weapons of mass destruction
It's like if you gave a schizo huge amounts of power

on a scale of 9-10 how mad are you trumplet?

holy fuck my garage is full, stop telling me to let them in!
also trump won't go to prison because leftists are retarded and think they live in a "guilty until proven innocent" society.

Attached: sinks.jpg (1200x900, 232.25K)

Lol

>You really think this is going to go your way?

It already has.

We need to be prepared for the fact that we might need to start corrective raping these degenerates if they keep threatening us.

Attached: Screenshot_20220812-150217_Brave.jpg (720x1600, 534.94K)

Attached: bhu14ykms2241.jpg (640x642, 105.15K)

If they arrest Trump and not every other corrupt politician then the US is over.

Finally this country can begin to heal

Attached: Apu the sad.jpg (1024x962, 66.77K)

"care about this"
no

i won't care about things just because normies think they matter. They are 4 standard deviations less intelligent than me on average.

dockets.justia.com/docket/florida/flsdce/2:2022cv14102/610157

Seethe shill
The FBI tried to steal docs from trumps RICO case against them

They are still going to cry about Trump until the end of time. Doesn't matter what happens to him.

They use it to pretend they have a relevant point/argument

>shady half baked right wing shill website
>no one is stupid enough to believe this shit, right?!

totes legit site my guy

This is only one of at least four RICO cases against clinton and the FBI

off topic, sorry OP, but this is important
>be joe manchin
>senator of west virginia, apex for the opiod crisis
>daughter just so happens to be ceo of mylan pharmaceuticals
>mylan was one of the largest manufacturers of fentanyl transdermal patches, time released oxycontin and oxymorphone
mfw it's all connected

Attached: OIPCS7YDYHA.jpg (260x203, 12.31K)

Lol fuck zion don

Its literally the docket at the 11th circuit federal court youbstupid nigger
cope

BLIZZLEFART MUNGUS-WUNGUS IS SURELY FINISHED NOW!

This is political theater on both sides for 2022 election. Most likely bot accounts.

>No one shooting yet
>He thinks it's over
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAGAGAGAGHGHHHHHH

>Why the fuck are bitchs, hoes, and niggers saying "let the sink in" all of a sudden? Does their life revolve around Trump that much?
Yours did.

Attached: D1A3A88A-8C95-4E35-B6C8-C3020FF6CBEC.jpg (710x882, 37.21K)

kek its a court website
you need to update your talking points

>let the sink in

Attached: 1579830793811.jpg (561x648, 93.85K)

Justia is a completely legitimate site, you absolute doublenigger.

prank of the century thus far

>Says increasingly nervous man for the 15th time.

Attached: Seifer OK.png (428x478, 188.61K)

>Justia.com is a right wing website
They're not sending their best, folks

An undrained swamp will do that to you.

>Goddammit what does he want NOW?

Attached: 20220812184102.png (557x649, 871.42K)

Liberals are demonstrably insane, let that sink in.

Didn't the CDC just put out recently that quarantine is no longer necessary when catching covid? Methinks all the trump FBI crap is a distraction from the covid stuff and possibly other things.

>Does their life revolve around Trump that much?
Yes, obviously.
But they are also retarded, delusional, and believe their own bullshit.
They're going to be disappointed for the 9000th time.
They have their heads so far up their asses that assume that the Biden regime must have some amazing proof that will finally put Trump away.
In reality, the raid happened because the most recent attempt to bring Trump down (the January 6th commission) was a complete nothingburger. Trump supported MAGA candidates have been winning bigly in primaries. And internal polling showed that the Dems are probably going to get absolutely BTFO in the midterms on an unprecedented scale.
They are running out of time, so they moved on to the next dumb attempt to take Trump down.
They got an affidavit from muh Trump administration insider and used that to get a search warrant from an anti-Trump judge allowing them to seize any document about anything from any point in his Presidency. Literally just a fishing expedition hoping that they would finally find something to use against Trump.

Attached: 22820160158189-70505.jpg (480x409, 31.71K)

Why are you blaming democrats, blacks, reddit, etc. for this? Trump has done this to himself.

Attached: wowreally.png (704x837, 1.27M)

more of this pls

Agreed. Or the rest of the epstein client list and the glowniggers who covered it up.

Trumps isnt getting arrested

>Trump has done this to himself.
What exactly do you think Trump has done?
And what exactly do you think is going to happen to him?

I actually wonder that. Like, let's propose trump gets butt raped in jail by Tyrone and Juan while Mr. goldberg films, who are they going to bitch about next? For the last 8 years or so, it's been all about Trump. Will they label the next Republican candidate as racist too? Will he be heir to the Tru-one(Trump+Throne haha)?

trips of truth?

>Trump has done this to himself
t.

Attached: 1660329378111634.png (620x583, 18.58K)

One of those kike comedians must have said it.
Leddit faggots say that often. Then kikes give them gold good goy stars to reinforce those idiotic ideas.

Its odd that all this is taking place right before the election.

>Look everyone! Even though we tanked the economy (gas is temporarily lower until the election, inflation is out of control, etc.,
>BUT LOOK! WE ARRESTED TRUMP THE BIG BAD MEANIE ON BOGUS CHARGES AND EVEN RAIDED HIS HOME! VOTE DEMOCRAT!