MAGA bros... I don't feel so good

MAGA bros... I don't feel so good...

Attached: Screenshot_20220812-202529.jpg (1440x1116, 286.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

henrymakow.com/2020/07/nuclear-bombs-do-not-exist.html
youtu.be/TagUTabR_TU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363864129/#363864129
files.catbox.moe/u3xhd1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of all the things that never happened, this never happened the most.

Lol it's not treason to have a few old pieces of paper.

can confirm
im the neighbor
its over the drumpf bros...might as well give up....

Who cares? Trump backstabbed his voters with an experimental injection.

you are an appalling loser and deserve to be raped in the gulag of your commie overlords

You have no idea what's coming

Attached: Screenshot_20220812-140728_Chrome.jpg (1080x714, 194.89K)

This. My 3 year old just told me as a former trump voter himself, this has crossed a line for him.

That is completely nonsensical. The red line is treason, for your support of a politician. Do these people even try to make their made up stories believable.

wow THE jon cooper said...THAT?!?!

Things that never happened for the daily double Alex!

this dickhead has never even spoken to his Trump supporting neighbor.

Clapping ensued.

Attached: 1659066255280170.gif (498x498, 1.09M)

Why is it treason? I'm not even a Trump fan, but I don't get it. What difference does it make to me rather a government I don't trust or some billionaire I don't trust has nuclear codes. Either way I don't have em, and I'm the only person I'd ever trust with em. I will say though, I'd still probably vote Trump just because the people I hate keep telling me not to.

Yeah, his five year old daughter then recited some cicero about how treason from within destroy the republic in original latin and then a mariachi band stated playing.

Attached: 1543742047180.png (306x306, 112.17K)

Imagine how scared all the people in florida must be now, living so close to a madman with nuclear ambitions. For all we know there are secret tunnels below mar-a-lago with nearly finished atomic bombs.

My dad is the president of Nintendo and he said Jon doesnt have any neighbors.

Attached: 1605740180462.jpg (900x675, 342.85K)

…and everyone clapped

Damn bros after hearing that I might have to get off the trumptrain..

wow that dude said what?
holy it's over for real
the walls are closing in

>I should have gotten vaccinated
And then everybody clapped.
Faggot b8

My dad is a lifelong cocksucker and he's tired of red dildos and wants to switch to blue dildos, also, ass to mouth is his red line.

They’re recycling this narrative already? Are the introspective and politically expedient comments by everybody’s genius 9 year olds next?

Nukes are a hoax:

henrymakow.com/2020/07/nuclear-bombs-do-not-exist.html

youtu.be/TagUTabR_TU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363864129/#363864129

files.catbox.moe/u3xhd1.pdf

American Nuclear Hoaxers
Allen Dulles - Freemason. Pilgrim Society
Isidor Rabi- Jew
Roosevelt - Freemason
Douglass McCarthur - Freemason
George Marshall - Freemason
George Purdy - Freemason
Julius Schaefer - Freemason
Truman - Freemason
Eugene Wigner - Jew
Emilio G. Segrè - jew
Otto R. Frisch - jew
Victor F. Weisskopf - jew
Einstein - Jew
Melvin Bierman - Jew
Jacob Beser - Jew
James Franck - Jew
Rudolf Pieriels - Jew
Klaus Fuchs - Jew
Joseph Rotblat - Jewl
Stanislaw Ulam - Jew
Chaim Richman - Jew
Bruno Rossi - Jew
Nora Rossi - Jew
George Gamow - Jew
Hans Bethe - Jew
Boris Podolsky - Jew (spy)
George Placzek - Jew
Jay Wechsler - jew
Richard P. Feynman - jew
Robert Serber - jew
Samuel Goudsmit - Jew
Stanley P. Frankel - jew
Isadore Perlman - jew
Alvin M. Weinberg- jew
Abe Spitzer - jew
George Cohen - jew
David Bohm- jew
Phillip Morrison - jew
Frank Oppenheimer - jew
Aaron Novick - jew
Arnold Kramish - jew
Arthur Levy - jew
Maurice Shapiro - Jew (likely freemason)
Paul Olum - jew
Theodore Van Kirk - Freemason
Szilard - Jew
Oppenheimer - Jew
Lise Meitner - Jew
Fritz Reiche - Jew
fritz houtermans - Jew
Victor Weisskopf - Jew
Baruch - Jew
Stimson - Skull and Bones
Harriman - Skull and Bones
Vannevar Bush - Freemason
Norman Foster Jr.
Thomas Allibone - Freemason
Enrico Fermi - Freemason

Attached: E8444B5F-DD00-433F-8360-FC18996EECE3.jpg (720x815, 119.7K)

Most "ultra-conservatives" don't talk politics with their faggot leftist neighbors

lmfao

>and then everybody clapped
So how do we Constitutionally make a law that forces these people into reeducation camps or force them not to use the internet for a month at least? They need a social media detox.

That supporters name? Albert Einstein

I just spoke with Paki neighbor he said he can't support Justin Treaudu's anti gay and trans policy of asking for gender on government documents his Ukrainian friend is angry Canada isn't also sending everything our army has to Ukriane

Can confirm.
I'm neighbors with both these guys, and saw it all happen.
Blumpf is done for.

Attached: 1660056494760602.jpg (719x711, 173.84K)

I was done with him when I found out he lunged for the steering wheel and ketchup

Fpbp - this is a liberal fantasy post.

Fake accusations, fake evidence, real political prisoner.

TICK TOCK LIL DONNIE

I just saw my neighbor peel his trump sticker off his car and take his trump flag down. Yallll nature is healing

And yet incest isn’t the red line for the left

Attached: FF0D6467-2077-4289-8E16-7B4D76DAF4CE.jpg (1911x1005, 332.34K)

hahahahaha

The neighbor just flew over my house

I'll take "Things That Never Happened" for $500, Alex.

This. We cant let him get the codes.

gonna sound like a shill but i honestly think having nuclear documents is indefensible and if everyone can't agree that we can't have nuclear documents out in the wild like that you are being extremely dishonest, you don't have to defend literally everything someone does if it turns out to be true and they infact did find those kinds of documents i mean jesus fucking christ what was he thinking, and i can't help but think any reason must have been nefarious if the allegations are true, because you can't just "lmao i didn't know" or whatever your way out of this, its so far beyond the pale its unjustifiable.

Agreed, Trump's done. I can't support this guy who thinks he's above the law. Plus so much for backing his supporters, he never gave a pardon to anyone from J6...

I'm still waiting for the twitter post that says the following:
>I just tried speaking with an ultra-conservative neighbor who has never wavered in his support for Trump. I asked what he thought of reports that Trump may have been [insert thing], and he said, "You have cried wolf nonstop for the past 6 years. I don't believe anything you have to say anymore. Fuck off."

And then everybody clapped, right?

Wtf is a Nuclear document?

>if it's true
>and accurate

It never is

>be a kike
>last name is only a semi precious abundant metal

Fug, that sucks

For me, two scoops was the final straw.

and then everyone clapped

And then everybody clapped.

Cooper is a massive Obama loving faggot

Exactly what kind of nuclear documents do you think are laying around the white house anyway?

>overheard a couple of liberals in a coffee shop
This is the reverse version of that lol

The list of bowel movements Biden's doctor is telling him to make

A document describing American nuclear weapon design, creation, deployment, abilities, process for any of the same. We're very tight-lipped about a lot of the high-end shit, especially guidance and enrichment. There's a reason why the Saudis wanted it.

Why do these tweets still pop up whenever something happens? Do they think anyone believes them?

intelligence or otherwise documents that have details regarding nuclear devices, silo's, etc etc etc it could be a number of things and none of those things should be kept in someones house outside of tight security imagine if trump had a spy staffer, or by some crazy circumstance ended up leaked online that shit could have went south quick.

The DOJ knew about the documents for at least a couple of months. They requested a lock be placed on the door and it was. If there were any super duper scary nuclear secrets, they wouldn't have waited as long as they did unless they are so incompetent they should be fired.

> True if big

IT'S OVER

My neighbor who is a hardcore leftist said he supports Trump and thinks the FBI should be abolished. Checkmate!

Libfags still think we're on the Trump train. That shits gone. The moment Trump shilled for the vaccine and wanted to give 500 billion to niggers is the day we drew the line.

proof that nukes don't exist

Holy crap this is big. Even John Cooper is done with trump

Fpbp