An entire 3 generations hating the elderly. will they just end up killing them?

Attached: 347583458937456.png (1356x429, 583.81K)

People have been using "boomer" as a pejorative since at least the early 90s

every generation that has known the boomers, the 2 that came before, and the 3 that have come after, have UNIVERSALLY hated them
only a Jew could believe that they are not at fault

Boomers for the most part have made their money and are happy to sell future generations down the river. What I mean is.....fuck em

lol who gives a fuck what zoomers think

>omg we dont have as much money as the old people reeeeeee

Attached: 1611142310188.png (317x159, 8.59K)

>inb4 ok boomer
am a millenial

Not sucking boomer dick doesn't make you a commie

Yea, but not negatively. You have to wonder if Rome had something similar.

Four generations actually
>Silent
>X
>Millennial
>Zoomer
They're batting 1000

>pejorative
>but not negatively

Boomers are objectively the worst pieces of shit to ever exist
They took the greatest country in human history and handed it to the niggers and jews and laughed as their children were slaughtered
"At least I have my boat lmao" *dies of cancer 3 years later and leaves a burning husk of a nation in their wake*
Fuck boomers

dont forget the "Lost Generation"

Greatest generation hates them more than any zoomer, imagine watching boomers flush your country down the toilet

I think boomers destroying our environment, demographics, housing and economy while sneering at us and telling us they have all the money is what marked the end of “friendly generational relations.”

When you purposely put your leisure and consoomerism ahead of your children and grandchildren you are terrible and evolutionary rejects. I hope their obsession with replacing white people results in them being abused by a rough Jamaican nurse in the old age home.

People don't hate old people. They won't hate old millennials.
They just hate boomers.

Yes, we will take everything from boomers and leave them to die in the dirt.
It is what I see happening in this country.
It was revealed to me in a dream.
We will end the SSI.
We will end medicare/medicaid.
We will send them all to retirement homes staffed by niggers.

or maybe Jews are promoting boomer hate so that people hate their fathers instead of Jews

I'm a zoomer who has the same ideology of your average poor villager in the 1400s.

My father is kinda dog shit. He loves jews more than his own children or Christ. He is a brainwashed boomer retard. Basically, he just fucking sucks.

Fy
Reverse mortgage loans.
Not only are they giving inheritance to Jewish bankers those bankers will then sell to dirtbags so they also fuck over all their neighbors.

Inb4 I can do what I want with my money, even as they got inheritance from earlier generations.