Say Thank You

He's the best president ever, he deserves your gratitude and thanks.

Attached: Untitled-4-4.jpg (1600x1000, 290.18K)

He's a parasite shit stain fuck off trash nigger

):

Here at Any Forums we hate it when people use the n word. Please keep it respectful.

He's kinda giving off putin vibes now. Might is right, phony elections and arresting political opponents. Is he based?

>Is he based?

Yep.

He will be considered the worst POTUS in our countries history. Screencap it.
>All Fields

Attached: Bidumb.jpg (320x294, 21.32K)

Nice bait thread faggot

He's a puppet for the left, and you are an asshole

Attached: eatme.png (529x506, 417.23K)

>He's a puppet for the left
Uh yeah, no shit. He's a leftist cause he's a democrat, you should know this.

Still think dubya is gonna hold that title forever

Joe was fucking stupid, but really very little difference to teh status quo

Bush jr opened up cracks in society we wont see fixed in our lifetime

very based

Attached: FZmHF82X0AAwz8g.png (852x426, 436.3K)

Thank you based brandino

>2 weeks

Attached: 1625144872256_n_mj_cspan_210701_1920x1080.jpg (1500x844, 258.84K)

Thanks, Joe! He wasn't a compromise candidate for me, he was my first choice from the start. It's nice to be vindicated.

>He will be considered the worst POTUS in our countries history.

For that he'd have to be worse than both Buchanan and Trump, and I don't see that happening.

You know what's baffling? Bush Jr. is the only Republican president to get more than 50% of the popular vote in the past 30 years. He's the only guy in the party who was able to put together a coalition capable of appealing to the majority of voters, including, necessarily in order to get over 50%, at least a sliver of liberals and leftists. How in God's green Earth is he not the sainted head of the Republican party?

biden more like bidung

Attached: 1437680504978.jpg (225x225, 15.06K)

Can you tell me the reason why he deserves my gratitude and thanks?
If it's a good reason I'll definitely thank him, but as far as I can tell there is no reason to?

Harrison feels like cheating, he basically didn't get to do anything before keeling over. Granted at least partially due to his own stupidity, but that's a personal failing, not a Presidential one.

Well, you're an Ozzie, so why don't you take a moment to describe aspects of Australian life that a US President actually has some degree of influence over, and then we'll figure out whether or not Biden is good for you.

>CSPAN
>professors and pRoFeSsIoNaL oBsErVeRs
Leftist media and leftist education institutionalists call least leftist-favoured president(s) the bottom-ranking president(s)

Best president if you sre a nigger criminal or a glow nigger government fedora faggot.