FUCKING BOOMERS

Attached: Screenshot_20220812-211313_Messages.jpg (1080x848, 149.97K)

I'll take boomers over the fed parasite nigger employees and NGO shills who should all be killed, honestly.

When they are gone and whites are completely outnumbered in America, maybe we can carve out a homeland for a little while.

??? what did you say?

Stop spoonfeeding boomers you retard.

send him this

ill just watch as they all are eatin by succesive waves of niggers and spics
its not my country anymore, so its not my problem

fpbp

No. It's never too late to red pill someone. Especially a boomer with nothing to lose.

Attached: Screenshot_20220528-223128_Brave.jpg (1080x1863, 760.64K)

A jewish government employee concern trolling about government employees.

Why are you talking about our secret club to boomers.

Bro Rush talked about Any Forums regularly during the last 5 years of The Rush Limbaugh Program

Well, hopefully you know what you're doing and aren't just giving him material to turn you into the cops like a good jew-loving christcuck of a boomer would.
I wouldn't confide in one about anything meaningful unless they first made a convincing show of hate for the kike and its nonwhite pawns.

And now he's dead. That's what you get for being a fucking nigger that talks about Any Forums.

stupid gorilla nigger

Fuck off we need to go back to gatekeeping

Remember all those glowie patriot front threads that spammed pol for months and people kept outting them out just from the way they typed

people "read" things at Any Forums?

is this new or something?

all I do is shitpost

user plz tell me why you sent your dad a Any Forums thread

The days of redpilling on the site are pretty much over. Its just leftypol psyops, fed psyops and shitposting now. You're gonna make that boomer a tranny user.

Tell them to lurk for 2 years before posting. "Lurk" doesn't need explaining.

When there is a real happening I come here first because I know the NPCs will fill me in on the mainstream POV later. Info here is usually Truth, hidden in a huge pile of wormy shit

Attached: notre dame 4.jpg (804x1072, 103.9K)

Advice to boomers who won't understand it:
Lurk More Faggot

i've never understood why boomers struggle so much with the layout here.
they seem to love the design of reddit. They love telegram too

throw in redditors on the kill list and you become FPBP