Trump incited a riot!

>Trump incited a riot!
No he didn’t
>Okay well…he’s a Russian SPY!!!!!
Lol, lmao even

Attached: 407C4A15-65CA-4417-BB23-864BD8626E82.jpg (1170x653, 313.82K)

I was only fourteen years old. I loved Hitler so much, I owned all the posters and rations. I heiled to Hitler every night, thanking him for the life I have been given "Hitler is love", I say, "Hitler is life" My dad hears me and calls me a Nazi. He is obviously jealous of my devotion to Hitler.I call him a Jewish Fat Man. He slaps me and sends me to my room.I am crying now, because my face hurts. I go into my bed and it is very cold, I feel a warmth moving towards me and I fell something touch me. It's Hitler I am so happy he whispers into my ear, "This is my camp" He grabs me with his powerful hands and puts me on my hands and knees.I'm ready I spread my cheeks for Hitler. He penetrates my butthole. It hurts so much, but I do it for Hitler. I can feel my anus tearing as my eyes start to water and I push against his force. I want to please Hitler. He heils a mighty heil as he fills my butt with his gas. My dad walks in.Hitler looks at him deep in the eyes and says, "Seig Heil!" Hitler leaves through my camp. Hitler is love, I say. Hitler is life.

It’s just another mueller report or Trumps tax returns repeat. So bored already

Has there ever been a more retarded collection of individuals than twitter?

investigation means guilt, cool! I'm investigating Jews for being nation wreckers

Holy. Fucking. Shit. The. Current. Thing. Is. Happening. Let. That. Sink. In.

I’m guessing this will tie in with the 2016 election being “hacked”?

Why do npcs love the espionage act and the FBI now?

>Lol, lmao even

Attached: giphy.gif (480x262, 1.24M)

>No he didn't
Yes he did and if you think the jan 6th committee hasn't easily proven that, you're a dipshit.

SLORPDEEN BLURPF IS SURELY FINISHED NOW!

THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN ON FLARTYDOOP WUMPUS!

of all the twitter kikes Tiedrich is up there for the worst.

Attached: 1629833089433.jpg (659x662, 57K)

This guy is a pedo kike

>No he didn’t

Yyyes he did. He's not off the hook for that. In fact it's still sinking ever deeper into his lard-laden flesh.

Hahaha I love how muh Jan6 was just one republican woman dying, yet kikes treat it like anotha holocaust

>rogue government that conducts the most illegal espionage in the world is mad someone outplayed them
kek

All they have proven is that Demonrats love the smell of their own farts!

>fat repulsive faggot talentless jew reaction gif
Yep that’s you :)

>January 6th circus
There are people still holding out that it's going to be something. lol

He probably took copies of dirt on hillary

Redundant

Unfunny faggot. Least creative copypasta I've seen in awhile. Did you make it?

You keep posting that goddamn jew twitter maggot over and over again for years

The jan 6 hearing weren’t giving them the numbers they need for the midterms. Ironically this is going to backfire hard. Even if they plant something on him. (The fbi has literally submitted forged documents as part of the muller investigation to a federal court, so yes they would do this if they thought the could get away with it)

>All they have proven is that Demonrats love the smell of their own farts!

Almost all the witness testimony has been from Republicans.