Salman Rushdie Stabbed 15 Times by Iranian Extremist in NYC

Salman Rushdie finally got got after avoiding being murdered by mudslimes for the past 33 years.
Will he survive bros? Does he come out stronger with an eyepatch?

Attached: Screenshot_20220812-180458_Opera GX.jpg (1291x3038, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/zqeC1SUmcNA?feature=share
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Facebook of the attacker Hadi Matar, muslims on socoal media are calling for Geert Wilders to be the next person assassinated

Attached: 20220812_180810.jpg (2048x1222, 246.85K)

Geert Wilders should be assassinated for his atrocious haircut, not for being a chud

>ventilator
He dead

KILL al mudslimes

Probably a shia innit.

I had a premonition he died this past Wednesday...

you mad Sunni cunt, that you can't do a proper fatwa?

Since it was New Jersey/Jew York, of course he was able to easily aquire a DL under a false name.

Attached: 20220812_182248.jpg (1170x701, 80.83K)

ALHAMDULLAH

(((33 years)))

Fake psy op.

lol... you faggot nigger jew....
it was the jews
always was
still is
the Lord will smite them all

He's the Anti Christ he'll miraculous heal.

Attached: warrior-jesusrambo.jpg (624x328, 53.42K)

I'm surprised it took them this long to attack him, muslims are really losing their edge

Attached: HOMO.webm (1280x720, 2.68M)

Is that the first shia terror attack in the west?

Based
youtube.com/shorts/zqeC1SUmcNA?feature=share

What did this guy do to piss off Muslims?

lol, globalist faggots get no sympathy from me.

kek mudslimes finally got him

Obama ordered and paid for this assassination hit. Smuggled the money to iran after which the bounty on rushdie was raised to 3.3 million and he said during un speech the future must not belong to those who insult the prophet Mohammed. He is a muslim fanatic.

>(((Salman))) Rushdie

Hmm...

How many years is the attacker going to get? For a failed hit

Wrote a book of shit nonsense poems

Nothing really. The book he wrote is very tame. Pretty sure Jews just used him as a scapegoat to distract Muslims from Israel.

I don’t really care about this. Frankly, I have disrespected Islam and will again, but if you’re actually from a Moslem society and you just decide to take a shit all over your own ancestral traditions, you basically deserve to get stabbed in the neck because you’re just a whiny faggot.

Even if a Moslem becomes a Christian, he should just say “I love my people and I wish they would realize that Christ is the true path to God.” Why would you insult your own people and heritage? Probably for the same reason you would be a pretentious fat slob, I suppose.

Will John Kerry disavow?

Imagine that your novel is such garbage that millions of people want to kill you.

So kek.

I wonder if this guy was "known" to the FBI. Probably too busy burying evidence on democrats to have checked in on him.

is this suppose to be some sort of own??

what a faggot german, good luck getting replaced by Turks

I was young but I remember the reaction to his book eating up a lot of the news cycle.

And what a fag he is.

Divisible Digits of truth, I'm glad I wasn't the only schizo that noticed

Attached: 1651661193087.jpg (966x946, 203K)

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.